Isn't my last name wierd?

maybe.

what if a miracle happens and u guys meet and marry cuz, there are couples that are 20 yrs apart. u guys aren't even 20 years apart. More like 18. Tht's not bad.

sk8ergurl said:
My last name is Dai. but you pronouce it as die. so guys are like, Tiffany, die! I wish my last name was different.
rofl.

I wouldn't want the name. But it would get funny sometimes

Die. Tifany die :)
Or in how some mailing adresses go

Dai, Tiffany

Btw. THis should be in some other forum I'm sure

Aww your last name isn't weird, I think its awesome...of course its kind of the perfect last name for me...*thinks of friends who would get a kick out of her evil nature and her last name*...But I like my last name way to much change it! BUT you still have an awesome last name!

I love the name Dai, it's awesome.

My last name's Pullin, and it's always great fun to go up to a girl and say, "I'm Pullin, you?".

I can just about pull it off without sounding like the cheesiest idiot on the planet.

Last edited:
.........I have about 15 last names, sooooooo...............................most of them are European and it freaks my friends out so much that I had to get my grandparents signature *music* i thought of that *mutes music* and yeah then they believed that i had all those last names. :rolleyes: Oy vey.

sk8ergurl said:
My last name is Dai. but you pronouce it as die. so guys are like, Tiffany, die! I wish my last name was different.
My last name is soo uncommon people don't even know how to pronounce it...(i'm nott gonna say it here, though!)

Dai is a cool last name! Unusual last names are cool. I happen to have one, but........ "Ok, Laura. Here are three things you can never tell people on the Internet: 1. Your address. 2. Your last name. 3. Your phone number." Yeah, my mom... what kind of *idiot* does she take me for!!? :p

I once went to an office where they asked me to "Write your full name, last name first, first name, middle name last."

I thought they wanted

Full name
Last name
First
First name
Middle name
Last

So I said John Howard Burkitt Burkitt John John Howard Burkitt

They were not amused.

John

I have a German last name(Oktoberfest w00t!) People spell it wrong and they can't say it. I mean I spell it with "ee" but it sounds like "i". Here are some substitutes for my name: Dixon,Penson,Denson,Stevenson etc. etc. etc. Hope you're amused.

Ok...well My last name is Hinkley.
SSSSSOOOO
everyone says Kara Tinkley...which i hate...
so if i get a pass to leave class.....my friend says...OH LOOK KARA'S GOTTA TINKLE...
ok...how is that close to Hinkley...i get Tinkley..but Tinkle?????

Hey, thats a cool last name, to me anyways, because its unique.

My first name is Tiffany also..
I'm not allowed to say my last name on the internet but people always say my last name wrong or spell it wrong and it drives me insane!!!!!!

It could be a whole lot worse a whole lot, so i wouldn't worry about it :p

Back