• yeah but I don't know if I like their music

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no I haven't who are they?

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • they all right.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Gentle Voice

okay I don't know if any of you heard of this band called Jump5 the are a band who is christen and I been following them since they for began I just wanted to know if you like them or not thanks.

I've heard of them, and I heard them sing Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride on the Disney Mania 3 soundtrack. I really wanna buy their CD.

I've heard of them and i have their CD 'Dreaming in Color' and it's nice, not my favorite type of music, but not bad either.:)

AHAHAHA! ROFLMBO! Omigosh! JUMP5!? LAWL! Too funny! I used to LOOOOOOOOOOVE them! I have all of their cds, I've been to like tons of concerts, and yeah. I used to be a HUGE J5 fan! But now they really suck and they are NOT my type of music anymore. =/

now LL don't say that about my brothers band I know they can be not everyones fav but you don't have to be rude about it.

I wasn't being rude. I was telling the truth. And whats hilarious is Chris was like the worst singer out of all of them and now he's like trying to go solo. lawl! But srsly I'm not being rude. I'm just stating my opinion.

AHAHAHA! ROFLMBO! Omigosh! JUMP5!? LAWL! Too funny! I used to LOOOOOOOOOOVE them! I have all of their cds, I've been to like tons of concerts, and yeah. I used to be a HUGE J5 fan! But now they really suck and they are NOT my type of music anymore. =/

They used to be my favorite too, like, a few years ago, but I guess I outgrew them.

They used to be my favorite too, like, a few years ago, but I guess I outgrew them.

Yeah...I miss those days though. Driving all the way to Franklin to see them in concert knowing that you're probably gonna have a heat stroke. I did...at almost every concert I went to of theirs if it was outside and on a really hot day. One time I had a heat stroke and I got to lay down in Chris's dressing room. :D Cuz that was the closest building with air conditioning. I was like freaking out that entire day because at the time I kinda had a lil crush on him. :p

you did what now no really no one was aloud to to that not even me?

Well my dad was carrying me out of the crowd and then like a security guy saw him and then the security guy let my dad take me into one of their dressing rooms and it just happened to be Chris's that I was in... but after I woke up i had to go into the church that it was at...sadly i missed like the rest of the concert =/ but i still got to get their autograph :D

Cool I'm only aloud to go in the bus some time I can go in the dresser room but not all the time lucky you.

hehe yeah...we saw them so much and got their autograph so much and were well obsessed with them that it felt like they were seriously family...it still feels like that but it feels like they are a very distant family...i still love them as people i just don't like their newer music anymore...i will listen to their older stuff though

yeah I miss hanging around them there where the best band ever but tell you the truth I like their older stuff then the new Libby was my fav then she left the band.

Back