Kid Nation!

*IOWW the Iasc*

Neglectful, but Alive
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
This is a little late, considering that the season finale is on tonight, but does anyone else watch this show? I absolutely love it! I haven't missed one episode, and I'm so sad that it's ending tonight (At least they're making a season 2. ;))

kid_nation_1.jpg

kid-nation.jpg

SO anyone a Kid Nation addict like me? Huh? Anyone?:D

I'm not really addicted to it. :p At first, I thought it was quite silly. I caught a few episodes or parts of episodes because my parents were watching it, and I did see most of the season finale. It turned out to be a pretty good reality show. :) It's unique.

I'm not really addicted to it. :p At first, I thought it was quite silly. I caught a few episodes or parts of episodes because my parents were watching it, and I did see most of the season finale. It turned out to be a pretty good reality show. :) It's unique.

I love it. It really shows (Not to be cliche) that kids can change the world, and they can form a society. I admire those kids so much for what they did.

We had to do an assignement on it for english, comparing it to the novel "Lord if the Flies". But after I got interested in it and wanted to watch it, I found out it was over..=( :p
Next year though, I'm sure I'll become an addict just like you Chels, haha

Back