kinda stupid but...

Well, the way I do it is if you go to the Marquee tool up at the top, and set it to rectangle, and then put the feather to 10 or 15, and then click the area you want to disappear, and click the delete key, it'll blend. I'll show you.

TutImg1.gif

Marquee Tool

TutImg2.gif

Feather. It shows up if you click Marquee

TutImg6.gif

Just click and drag

TutImg5.gif

Click delete, and voila! You end up with this. Of course, I moved the picture, and cropped a bit.

just go to "paint" and paste them together...dont worry if its messed cuz in photoshop u can fix that...and then just save it

You can use the move tool. Make a new document the size you want it, and open the two pictures. Click on one picture and drag into the new document using the move tool. Very top, on the right. Do the same for the other picture. Before you start blending, make sure they overlap.

Eyad said:
just go to "paint" and paste them together...dont worry if its messed cuz in photoshop u can fix that...and then just save it
Sorry for double posting but can you show us that in picture please?

I have Photoshop 9CS2 and it is almost the same as other Photoshop versions. I have figured it out all myself. You can also place two pics next to each other in Photoshop.
Go to File > new and then you can choose a size.
Go to File > Open and choose a pic. I use mostly the Lasso tool. It is great and makes great blends. Surround the pic you want in your new file and click on the Move tool. Move the object to your new file and then you click on File > Open and choose another pic. Do the same and place it also in the new file. Now you have your two pics next to each other.

It is time we open a Photoshop explanation topic here.

Back