Lego Games!

loverble

Everyone has other things they love apart from Narnia. This can be a book, a film or a game...

My favourite thing is... Well Lego! I love the stuff!

I have every single Lego action game. :D
I have some Lego sets and a Lego board game.
Lego keyrings and Lego charachters. I just love the stuff.

I wondered if anyone else does? Or have they played any of the games or anything, and what they think?

I used one of my sets recently to make a short stop-motion clip and loved it. I am temepted to make more and see if I can come up with a whole story! Has anyone else done anything like this?

I am just intrested to see if anyone else enjoys it as much as I do :D

my brother is more than obsessed with Lego's. :D he makes Stop-motion videos with his lego's all the time. At the moment, he is obsessed with this Lego website called MocPages.. He makes sets for contests and whatnot.. He can't ho practically a day without getting on and posting his 'mocs'. They use lots of hilarious abbreviations on there too. ;)

I have tons of legos. I bought most of the Star Wars sets and ships that were made. I bought many other sets, like movie sets, medieval sets and many others. However, my kids played with them and did and undid them all. Now, all the pieces of every set I ever bought are in two huge bins. We still get them out from time to time and build stuff.

Aww thats really cool :D. It's a shame about the models but maybe one day you will be able to sort them out. Although I bet it's fun to be able to make anything you like with them :).
I used to have some when I was a child but I wasn't that intrested so it ended up being given away so I no longer have the sets I used too. :( I really wish I still did. It would be really cool.

I remember the name Duplo. I can't remember what it was though... was it something like sticks and stuff that you put together?

It was like lego but it's massive. It's for 0-4 year olds. Before they are old enough to be able to pick up and play with the little Lego pieces.

Back