Legos vs. Playmobils

Which is better?

• Total voters
I love playmobils! I admit you can build things with legos but playmobils have better people figures and they're so much fun to play with :D

WHAT? YOU LIKE PLAYMOBLES BETTER THAN LEGOS!!!!!!
I like legos better because I can build stuff,I got a lego house from my dad yesterday and I finished it this morning.I don't want to hurt your feelings so I guess playmobles are sort of cool.My little brother always wants me to put lego cars ect. together and then he takes every single peice of and asks me to build again.:D

Legos of course. I once made Link's Master Sword in Lego and actually crazy-glued the pieces as I built it. It was awesome, and unbreakable... to a point.

Wow what an interesting thread. After visiting Legoland in Carlsbad California last November, it's got to be Legos all the way. Is there a Playmobileland anywhere?:)

Lego. No contest. I will often sit with my son, demonstrating how to build all sorts of stuff (for his own benefit of course - honest).

It's when he asks, "Dad are you going to let me do it now?" that I realise how much I used to love playing with it as a kid.:rolleyes:

Could be a boy/girl thing though. My daughter loves her Playmobil! She changes the hair and costumes etc. on all her people. She's okay with Lego but role-plays well with the Playmobil.

Back