LotR siggies or avvy

Can anyone make me the mega siggy or avvie (I think the avvy would be way too huge in size, moving with all the characters, right?) of lord of the rings? I would probably want pretty much every character in it, so I'll list them

Gandalf
Aragorn
Gimli
Legolas
Boromir
Faramir
Saruman
Frodo
Sam
Merry
Pippin
The Witch King with Nazgul & mask
Eowyn
Theoden
Eomer
Arwen
Bara Dur (Tower of Sauron)
Mount Doom

I know it seems like a lot, but can anyone make one like the covers of the DVD's with everyone in it?

I'm pretty much gonna take almost everything out of my sig now, so dont worry about huge size. Also I'm picky, purty pl0x dont get angry at me for not liking something. I'd appreciate extremely

Ok, will it be an avvy or siggy? I think I would like an avvy a slight bit better, so I keep some stuff in my sig. It also seems more interesting.

Éowyn Dernhelm said:
i know a bannr that has all those charatcers on it...

That really helps, thanks!

Sarcasm and joking, but that really was a waste of space if you didnt give me a link or anything.

siggy, I'm terrible at resizing. if you want an avatar I could contact some people who could make one

ok, I made it, if you don't like it, don't be afraid to tell me. if you want another banner made by someone more proffessional, I really and truly will not mind. I just wanted something to do.

20zp4sy.jpg

http://i7.tinypic.com/20zp4sy.jpg

sorry that it seems a little crowded

Hey Gondorgirl, that wasn't done bad at all! I see you are becoming an expert in making banners :)
I can make you a moving avy, but I can not tell you how much kb it will be.

Gondorgirl - Its pretty good, and it should be crowded if it has that many people lol. I might use it if I dont get an avvy, so Mrs Gil Galad Took - could you try and make one?

Back