Magazines?

What magazines do you read?

I read World (Incredible and fantastic weekly news magazine. I love it), Taste of Home :)D), Popular Science, and when I go to the bookstore I read teenybopper-hannah-montana filled magazines. :)

I'm fond of "First Freedom," the magazine of the National Rifle Association. Among other things, it regularly provides documented, verifiable instances of ordinary citizens successfully defending themselves against criminal predators, proving that it's a LIE when we are told that criminals are all-powerful and all we can EVER do is meekly surrender to them and beg them to be merciful.

I read "Horse Illustrated" and "NewsWeek" (when I want to know what's going on in the world...). However, my younger sisters read "American Girl" and something like "J-14", and occasionally I will read those when I just need something to do. :p

~Sfz

I was always interested in a magazine called 'Dog Fancy' but I quit getting it after two years. It was literally all about dogs. I've always wanted to get the magazine 'AP' but I never seem to have any money on me when I run across a copy. roar. I do read some that, you know are in the waiting room at a doctor's office, but even then it's nothing like those J14 and what not. One of my friends makes me go through one of her girlie magazines with her and pick out things that I like on almost every page. It is stupid until she gets upset that you picked the thing that she wants. haha. That's basically it.

I am more of a novelist person. :D

Well,I'm into retro.:p
So,I read "Reminisce" and "Reminisce Extra".:D
Love them.

I like reading Time and Newsweek when I'm at the doctros office or the dentists. ( or my grandaprents as there is nothing to do whatsoever.)

My guilty pleasures are Star Wars Insider,the new Indiana Jones Magazine, adn Starlog.

I am sure if they still had old pulp magazines like Amazing Stories that just published serilaized sci-fi stories I'd read them.

I rather like Kerrang!, even though some of the stuff in it and the language is awful :eek: I only get it when bands I like are featured in it though.

I quite like flipping through my mother's fashion/gossip mags when my teenage hormones are raging xD

Back