Meg's Art!

I didn't look at everything, but I went up to at least page 3 of your gallery. The drawings are neat. I will look at it some more later.

Beautiful stuff! I mostly looked through your portraits section (I love portraits! :D) and you are great! I'm watching you now, by the way (Philestino ;))

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Woohoo, triple post!

Just thought I'd share this one specifically

87c17d6d28bfc3c22af4f9444e1de772.jpg

I was hugely impressed by your picture of the great Bill Cosby. I'm pretty good at line drawings (though I lack the software to post them), but have never even tried to do such textured work as yours.

Oh, thank you!
Yes, I've always preferred line drawings myself... this, I never imagined I could do this. My teacher was so proud, she was gushing to everyone about how far I've come :rolleyes:

I really liked the fauns and all those cute little animals.

But the one I was the most amazed by was the picture of Bill Cosby. It's just amazing! Brilliant work.

I agree with the others about the picture of Bill Cosby. It is amazing. I also liked the second one in the list which I already forgot the name, lOl and of course I liked the contrast Aslan. Great job Meg.

Edit: the name is Soul Glow. I really like it!

Last edited:
Back