More fantasty fun

Since I saw this said, "Other Fantasy worlds", I think I'm posting in the right place. ;) I thought I could create a planet with all the fantasy worlds INCLUDING Narnia! Narnia to start with, up on top, and right purched on the right side of the planet is my fantasy word called Dragonia. (Purnounced Drag-O-Nee-A)

Tell me your own fantasy world and what part of the planet you want it to be on.
Thank you!

Of coarse, all the other parts are water as you know.

Thanks again!!! :)

omg..when i grow-up and all, actually right now, im thinking of writing a fantasy series like lotr & narnia...i have an idea..but kool this sounds like a good idea Ivy Grace

This sounds like either a story or a role playing game. Stories belong in the Professor's Writing Club, and role playing belongs in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

oh I created a world called Evrast! Its really kool it has places like Arneeya (elf land) and Laygo (elf land)

and there is Angrist (men land) and a dwarf land called Wethil. I made up charatcers and lands, cuz im writing a book, it has a chronicle name called The Moonstone

i wanna write a 3 book series like lotr, only it will be the reading level of maybe the Eragon books.

Back