My siggy wont stay in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skandalicious

I put the image in for my siggy and i check to see if its there on one of post it there all normal but when i refresh the page the siggy i wnat is gone..strange

Did you put a pic underneath your Skandar banner? All it's showing are two little boxes with X's in them. Sorry, I'm not entirely sure about what to do.

I forgot to tell you! I'm using firefox. Is that the reason? nope...I used Internet Explorer and I still can see them.

Were they uploaded properly? Maybe the picture won't work properly in your folder so when you uploaded it, it didn't work properly either!

They're both from spareoom.net, are they not? (I checked their properties)
Perhaps you should try uploading them onto photobucket or imageshack (you don't need an account for imageshack) and then copying and pasting that into your siggy with the
tags.

FINAL ANSWER

"spareoom.net" forbids you to use their images FROM INSIDE THEIR SITE. You may have the images but you have to save them and find your own place to store them.

They set it up in a way that it would deny access to anything other than their own web pages whenever one of their graphics was being used.

The only way to use images from spareoom.net is to display them on one of spareoom's pages, right click and SAVE IMAGE AS in order to put it on your home computer. Then find a place...such as a photobucket account...to store it for use on the forum.

I have temporarily hosted the images on royalmagi.org, but that domain dies in mid december. If you haven't saved them by then I'm afraid you're out of luck. Sorry about the big mystery here...they should have politely provided you with a graphic that explains, "This image may not be directly hotlinked." Instead they left you thinking you must have mistyped your code. Nope, your sig code was perfectly done in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back