my wedding stuff!

lady liln

wow! i haven't been on this board in over 2 months! i've probably been forgotten. :( haha... i haven't really had much time for anything besides planning my wedding...less than 3 weeks away now!! anyway, i thought some of you might enjoy seeing some of the things i've designed for my wedding. i wasn't sure where to post it, but i'm putting it here b/c i guess it's sort of artistic. :)

ok, this is our invitation.

this is how it looks when it's opened
and then closed. i found those cool faux wax seals...i like them!

2 of the fonts in the invitation are lotr-based fonts. the leaf design came from a pack of narnia stickers. :D and you can't see in the pics, but all the paper is shimmery.

and here's my tiara:
tiaraan0.jpg

i sketched the design and sent it to Elnara of Medieval Bridal Fashions and she brought it to life! the shape combines elements of princess diana's family tiara and lotr styles and the flowers and leaves are based on the ones on lucy's tiara.

let me know what you think!!

i designed my dress also...but i can't post that right now as my fiance is also a member of this board!

tiffany

everything is beautiful, im sure you dress is too! and congrats on being engaged!!! hey, i have family that lives in greenville...sweet! :)

Wow! :eek: It sounds like your wedding is going to be very cool. That tiara is stunning. I love the design!

Hope you have a happy marriage! Blessings!

You should.....coz your stuffs is so pretty...I believe that your wedding gonna be prettier...so....

POST LOTS OF YOUR PRETTY WEDDING STUFF HERE!!!!! XD

wow! i haven't been on this board in over 2 months! i've probably been forgotten. :( haha... i haven't really had much time for anything besides planning my wedding...less than 3 weeks away now!! anyway, i thought some of you might enjoy seeing some of the things i've designed for my wedding. i wasn't sure where to post it, but i'm putting it here b/c i guess it's sort of artistic.

2 of the fonts in the invitation are lotr-based fonts. the leaf design came from a pack of narnia stickers. :D and you can't see in the pics, but all the paper is shimmery.

and here's my tiara:
tiaraan0.jpg

i sketched the design and sent it to Elnara of Medieval Bridal Fashions and she brought it to life! the shape combines elements of princess diana's family tiara and lotr styles and the flowers and leaves are based on the ones on lucy's tiara.

i designed my dress also...but i can't post that right now as my fiance is also a member of this board!

tiffany

that is soo cool! Wow everything is very artistic and origenal. I love it:D

wow! i haven't been on this board in over 2 months! i've probably been forgotten. :( haha... i haven't really had much time for anything besides planning my wedding...less than 3 weeks away now!! anyway, i thought some of you might enjoy seeing some of the things i've designed for my wedding. i wasn't sure where to post it, but i'm putting it here b/c i guess it's sort of artistic. :)

and here's my tiara:
tiaraan0.jpg

tiffany

that's all so awesome! I love the tiara! (those wax seals are awesome. I found some things like that at Borders once)

Back