Nanria Fan art by me

Cafcow

Just some Narnia fan art I've done. I'm keeping my DA watermarks on them cause I'm paranoid of art theft. D;[

Eddie and Pete done June 26, 2008
Su and Lu done August 29, 2008
King Caspian done for a friend August 29, 2008
And the group shot as a Christmas present for another friend December 23, 2008

There is explanations about each picture on my DA. I didn't put detail on Peter's shield, or Susan's quiver cause I was lazy. Hope you enjoy then anyhow. ]:3

P.S. And yes, I know my characters a long, that's not a mishap, that's my style. ];3

Attachments

• The_Just_and_The_Magnificent_by_Cafcow.jpg
    The_Just_and_The_Magnificent_by_Cafcow.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 623
  • The_Valiant_and_the_Gentle_by_Cafcow.jpg
    The_Valiant_and_the_Gentle_by_Cafcow.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 547
  • King_Caspian_by_Cafcow.jpg
    King_Caspian_by_Cafcow.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 464
  • Before_the_battle_by_Cafcow.jpg
    Before_the_battle_by_Cafcow.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 2,960
WOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even a big anime/manga fan, but that's amazing!!! The only thing I think that's not my favorite is their noses from a profile view, but otherwise it's AMAZING. Keep up the good work!!! :)

Once again sooo cute!
I think the little detail in the bow and arrows and quiver and shields give it a like cartoon-y sort of edge but not too much like if you know what i mean?

Thank you all very much for the kind comments. ]X3

Once again sooo cute!
I think the little detail in the bow and arrows and quiver and shields give it a like cartoon-y sort of edge but not too much like if you know what i mean?

Yeah I know what you mean. I should have really detailed them more, I just didn't feel like it when I drew them. ]XD;;;

Wooo...Haten't been here for a while... ._.;;

Thought I'd share a Narnia meme I just finished the other day. ]:3

c1f665ec0e61e4386ae6e460d43ad998.jpg

This was a Meme I found on Deviantart I wanted to do.

1. When I was really (REALLY) little I had to read LWW for some reason I don't remember. My sibling had the books, but didn't want me to touch them. So my dad when out and bought me my own set. My sib playfully tried to talk me into trading my new set for their older one. I didn't go for it. ]XD;;
I don't remember watching the BCC versions. I remember seeing VotDT on during the summer when I was little, but I wanted to be out playing.
It's not that I didn't want to see the new version on the big screen, I just wasn't going to movies a lot in DEC 05 (though I do think I remember thinking it would be boring). I am still kicking myself in the head for not seeing it.

2. That's LWW, MN, and HHB if you missed the letters. ]XD;
And yes, I'm aware I stink at Horses. This is like, only my third time drawing one.
And I know Polly is always shown as a Blond...Well Caspian was supposed to be one too, but the movies didn't do it. So I wanted to be different too~

3. I really like all the good characters. The ones shown mentioned are just my more favorite. ]:3

4. But of course as we all know when sons and daughters of Adam and Eve are called into Narnia there is a reason for it...So I'd probably end up having to do something (probably getting killed along the way...<.<;;; )

5. Klingon thing is a a joke with my Dad. (Yes, I'm a trekkie)

6. My fear if being eaten by sharks is a joke I always say because of my discomfort with being in oceans.
Course if I was on the Dawn Treader with my luck I'd get sea sick too. =_=;

7. Centaurs are my favorite mythological creatures (well really high up there). They are just so cool...

8 and 9 need no explanations. U.U

10. Those are some of my friends on DA that I tagged.

Thank you all very much, I'm glad you liked the meme.
I really want to do some more Narnia art soon, I just got to try to get my brain juices flowing again. ]XD;;

Back