Narnia Caption Constest!!

*IOWW the Iasc*

Neglectful, but Alive
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
Ok, well I've seen this in a couple other places and thought it would be pretty fun. It's quite simple really, I'll post a picture relating to Narnia (whether it be from the movie or of the actors post-production) and you guys try to make the best caption to go with it. It's Usually better when they are funny, but they don't have to be. So, say I were to post a picture of the German Pilots.
I could post "So, Al, after we bomb this place do you want to go get a cup of coffee?"
Or something fun like that. They get to be really fun and I'll post a different picture every now and then and we'll pic a winner every week..possibly.. :D

Here's the first Picture. ^_^

narnia1.jpg

"geez, ed,.. put some more blush on and a little lipstick here,.. oh a nd make sure, my hair is good ok?"

did i follow?
is that right? :confused:

" i can see your future,.. youre gonna,...err,... stay being a statue forever,..??"

when are you gonna announce the winner? i think you have to pick a winner everyday, then change the picture everyday also!!!!!!!!

lol, There were alot of funny ones but I think Kitanna won that round. ^_^ here's the next one!

picshow8.jpg

Peter:Is that...MICHAEL JACKSON? Oh hell no.

wow, not much of a response for that last one, eh? I think I'
ll wait a little longer to announce the winner and see if anyone else wants to play. :D

Back