Narnia Game "Bonus Content"

whiterice

The Bonus Content in the game extends the life of the game and is a must see for fans.
Here is an incomplete list of the Bonus Content and the % needed to unlock them. I have the PC version. Post if you have additional info. I'll try to play some more to complete the list.

Bonus Content

Movie – Peter Recording Session -
Movie – Susan Recording Session – 3%
Movie – Edmund Recording Session -
Movie – Lucy Recording Session -
Bonus Level – To Western Wood -
Movie – The Making Of Narnia – 30%
Bonus Level – Allies Enclave -
Movie – Prototype Battlemarch Demo -
Bonus Level – The Great River -
Movie – From Concept to Game- 69%

Oh, yes thank you! I was going to ask about Skandar/Edmund's recording session. :D
Don't they show Skandar playing the game and screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!" when he dies or sumthin like that? I haven't seen it but my friend told me about it so I really want the game. :cool:

Sofia

Reach the indicated game completion percentage to unlock the corresponding bonus level.

To Western Wood: 24%
Allies Enclave: 36%
Frozen Lake: 48%
The Great River: 62%
Follow Aslan: 78%
The Witch's Castle: 97%

Reach the indicated game completion percentage to unlock the corresponding movie.

Peter Recording Session: 3%
Susan Recording Session: 6%
Edmund Recording Session: 12%
Lucy Recording Session: 16%
The Making of Narnia: 30%
Story Boards: 42%
Prototype Battlemarch Demo: 54%
From Concept to Game: 69%
Concept Art Blend Tests: 89%
Unused Models: 100%

lol i like your signature.i have the game for xbox,but i can't getpast level 3:Spare Room because of Mrs. McReady.

Last edited:
*SkandarsQueen* said:
Oh, yes thank you! I was going to ask about Skandar/Edmund's recording session. :D
Don't they show Skandar playing the game and screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!" when he dies or sumthin like that? I haven't seen it but my friend told me about it so I really want the game. :cool:

Sofia

He totally does! And also `Whoohoo!´ Teeheehee...
I giggled so much... *lol* He's so cute and I said it!

Back