Narnia: Winter or Summer?

Do you like Narnian Winter or Summer better?

• All the pretty snow! ::sigh::

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The beautiful green of course!

Votes: 30 68.2%

• Total voters
That all depends on whether you like to ski or ride horseback. Personally I find a quick dip in the winter quite exhilarating, but I would, for instance, avoid tubing down the river between November and April.... Water sports are definitely more fun in the summer unless you like ice fishing, which is a LOT easier in the winter. :rolleyes:

Winter. minus the white witch though. Winter has always been my favorite season. I just like everything about it.

Physically, winter is the prettiest in my opinion, but the White Witch destroyed it sentimentally. :( BUt, I still voted Winter, though...so romantic.... :D

Sofia

LadyAnneH said:
I think I would like summer better, but I bet spring and autumn are lovely as well.
Yea I agree. Between the two choices given I'd say summer. But if I really had my pic then I would choose Fall/Autumn. That's my favorite season!!

As much as i love winter, the beautiful snow trees and snow fall, and the little animals pattering about in the snow, i voted summer b/c i like the warmness and i dont have to bundle up, in the summer i can go out with tank tops,shorts,flip flops, and go swimming outdoors in the winter i cant, so i voted summer, although i love winter aswell :eek:

As much as i love winter, the beautiful snow trees and snow fall, and the little animals pattering about in the snow, i voted summer b/c i like the warmness and i dont have to bundle up, in the summer i can go out with tank tops,shorts,flip flops, and go swimming outdoors in the winter i cant, so i voted summer, although i love winter aswell :eek:. I liked Narnia in summer in winter the WW was reinging and we all know she wasnt good RIGHT!!?! :mad: lol :p

Back