Are you a Naruto fan?

• No,because they suck....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Their okay....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Love_Punch

JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!
PLease join my Naruto fan club for the show! I'm also a Naruto fan. If you have any Naruto collectibles post that,I have a Leaf Village sign necklace and a Sasuke keychain. I KNOW THERE ARE FANS :D !

naruto_r2_c9.gif

Members:
Sapphire of the Leaf Village

I saw that show before...actually a couple of times....

I wish they had more shojo anime on TV....

It was okay.....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE NARUTO!!!

i have a Rock lee shirt
and a ssuke shirt
and a sasuke action figure
and some trading cards
and.....and.....i can draw them...(sorta)
and im getting a Gaara shirt........soon....

Yeah, Naruto is really cool. He's one of the few anime protaganists that I don't hate. But Sasuke bugs me because in one episode he just made a random noise whenever the camera was on him. (Okay, so there's no camera, but you get the point.):p There's actually a hilarious story about that...

Okay, so one day in social studies we were reading about the period after WWI, the Roaring Twenties. The teacher said that we were going to read row by row. Someone goes, "How will we know when it's our turn to read?" Then he goes, "I'll make some sort of noise to make sure you'll know." So at the same time, my friend (who sits right in front of me) and I were like, "Sasuke!" and started cracking up. After class, my other friend was like, "What were you guys laughing at?" And then we go, "Nothing... just Sasuke and the Roaring Twenties..." It was hilarious!

But Sakura bugs me... Kakashi's funny... I like the Chief Toad, he's cool.

Last edited:
Back