New Form of "Interactive RPG"

D

daughter-of-eve

Okay, here's a new kind of RPG. Meet what I call the new RPG. It is a story, but you, the readers get to decide what happens next.

So, what do you think? Are you ready for the newest form of RPG?

Do you have any ideas to start off this story? Write your thoughts here! This is the thought and idea thread. The actual story will be on another thread, so confusion won't be a problem. Once we have an idea, I will start everything up. So go on! What will be the first part to this story?

Good question. I probably should have addressed that. Well, it's not really a RPG, but more of a Fan Fic/Story. I asked a moderator where I should put this, and he said here. But basically whoever reads it, gets to chose what happens next in the story. For example, if a character just failed a test, you get to chose if he drops out of school or makes the test up, or whatever.

Did that make any sense?

Yeah! Good way of putting it! There hasn't been anything else like it, so I decided to make one!

What about the idea of two best friends and some sort of conflict between them?

Good idea!!!

Well, something has come up, so I can't get on half as much as I used to. But don't worry, this story will still continue. I just need a few more replies to make sure it won't be just you and me, Will Moseley Fan
;)

Back