New Interview With Mark Johnson!

yep :D I can't wait for it to come out, its cool that a producer interviewed and it wasn't just the same old actors (who usually know nothing about upcoming plans)

I'm so excited for the next movie jeeze! Though I'll be a rising senior and it's going to be so weird when I'm like 'NARNIA HOMIGAWD GUYS IT COMES OUT IN A DAY!' But who cares, I love it :D

I'm visiting England the summer of 07, so I'm a little disappointed to hear that they'll be filming whilst I'm there, because I'm visiting Will's hometown. Call me insane and a stalker, I know, but I want to :D

stronger_WM said:
I'm so excited for the next movie jeeze! Though I'll be a rising senior and it's going to be so weird when I'm like 'NARNIA HOMIGAWD GUYS IT COMES OUT IN A DAY!' But who cares, I love it :D

I'm visiting England the summer of 07, so I'm a little disappointed to hear that they'll be filming whilst I'm there, because I'm visiting Will's hometown. Call me insane and a stalker, I know, but I want to :D

luckiness! you're right...that is bad luck...my sympathies, from one Willianite to another..

Back