New RPG!!!! YAY!!!

Susan_5000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure how the applying thing works but I would like to make my own char.

Name: Jennifer Haltons

Race: Human

Family:
Mother- Emily Haltons
Father- Abthony Haltons

Apperiance: Stands at about 5'6 and weighs about 115 punds. She has long darck brown hair and deep midnight blue eyes. Her sking is a darck tan color from bieng in the shining sun of Nigeria Africa.

Jessica wears bootcut jeans, a normal t-shirt, a jean jacket and a brown cowboy hat.

History: Jessica grew in Nigeria because her parents were both there for a missions trip and decided to stay there and help with managing the church there. When she was about thirteen the village she was living in was attacked by raiders and the only survivers were her and a young couple of missionaries from California. They ended up adopting her and whent back to the united states. That's when she found the wardrobe.

((I hope that this isn't to long and i hope it isn't to short.))

Susan_5000 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure how the applying thing works but I would like to make my own char.

Name: Jennifer Haltons

Race: Human

Family:
Mother- Emily Haltons
Father- Abthony Haltons

Apperiance: Stands at about 5'6 and weighs about 115 punds. She has long darck brown hair and deep midnight blue eyes. Her sking is a darck tan color from bieng in the shining sun of Nigeria Africa.

Jessica wears bootcut jeans, a normal t-shirt, a jean jacket and a brown cowboy hat.

History: Jessica grew in Nigeria because her parents were both there for a missions trip and decided to stay there and help with managing the church there. When she was about thirteen the village she was living in was attacked by raiders and the only survivers were her and a young couple of missionaries from California. They ended up adopting her and whent back to the united states. That's when she found the wardrobe.

((I hope that this isn't to long and i hope it isn't to short.))

Nice plot!
In which time does the story start, before the Pevencies came into Narnia, after the return from the pevencies to earth in LWW or in the time that the Pevencies all where dead and in the real Narnia?

There is just one very little problem about the option that the story starts before LWW, because prof Kirke (the professor in LWW) made the wardrobe of a tree in his garden that had its origins in Narnia.

It still stays a good idea. If you really want to let it happen before the things which happened in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, there are three options:
- Option one: think of a way in which the wardrobe can be found before prof Kirke finds it, for example: the wardrobe made a strange time travel, or Jennifer Haltons in fact didn't find the wardrobe, but a strange little pattern of it which was made in Narnia and which in the end will get in the property of prof Kirke, who will use it as a pattern to make the wardrobe with. And that pattern will have the ability then to bring the person who is opening the door of it to Narnia.
(((((Prof Kirke tought of it when he got the pattern and thought: That's a shame, with this pattern just one person can get into Narnia, it might be better to make a real wardrobe of it, in that way more persons can go to Narnia, in the same time.)))))
- Option two: Take another object by which humans can get to Narnia, like the rings that were used in the Magican's Nephew to go to Narnia or the painting of the ship by which Lucy, Edmund and Eustace came into narnia in the Voyage of the Dawn Traider.
-Option three: Think: "That Puzzle-guy is just a wet blanket who thinks to be smart" (which might even be true) and then just ignore me.

By the way, for me your post wasn't to long just look at my post and think:

"That's an example for me, it's the example which doesn't let me see that it may be much better; it may even be much worse!"

Back