Not a Kodak Moment

Oooooh oooh ooooh I was in 2nd grade sundayschool and the teacha wouldn't let me go to the bathroom so i went pee all over the floor!
(this is actually a true story)

Serever of Aslan said:
Oooooh oooh ooooh I was in 2nd grade sundayschool and the teacha wouldn't let me go to the bathroom so i went pee all over the floor!
(this is actually a true story)

that accually happend to me but at dance class when i was like 4 or 5

I was at a pool at Raging Waters when I got a somethingy made me go like into a spazz and I somehow got in somebody's innertube O.O lol.

That same day I was wearing my goggles upsidedown and I looked like a fish.

One day the teacher accidently called me "hawt" and everyone in that class laughed their heads off and I kept my head under my hood the rest of that day

One day I was sleepy and this person asked me a question about something that made me have to count, and I pointed up one finger say "EMO IS FIRST," the second pointed "PREPS R SECOND," and pointed the middle finger at my face and said "GOTHICS IS THE THIRD" like a retard (I was sleepy, and sorry to the mentally retarded ppl, that's just how I sounded like) then the ppl who saw that made fun of me the whole day

That same day I was still sleepy, and the teacher asked me a question, and I replied "UMMMM 3" like a retarded person then they laughed and laughed and I wanted to hit their heads off (lol JK JK)

Back