Old Disney

office said:
ARABIAN NIIIIIIIIIIGHTS!

i was just singing that song!!!!!!

ARABIAN NIGHTSSS LIKE ARABIAN DAYSSSS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT OR HOTTER THAN HOT IN A LOT OF GOOD WAYS......... aladdin is a hot arab guy likr rly i ahd the biggest crush on him....it sux that hes a cartoon :(

omg I remember when I was like 7 and my little brother was 5 and we would get into our beds and then my mom thought that we were sleeping and we snuck downstairs to watch Zorro. lol we thought that show was the best! and we liked the part in the beginning when you are like in a rollercoaster...that was old disney. lol

.:~NikkitaTheJust~:. said:
omg I remember when I was like 7 and my little brother was 5 and we would get into our beds and then my mom thought that we were sleeping and we snuck downstairs to watch Zorro. lol we thought that show was the best! and we liked the part in the beginning when you are like in a rollercoaster...that was old disney. lol

o i remember the rollercoaster ......and wenever they woudl show a disney movie at liek 8 at night they would take u thru the castel i thought that was so cool and then at the end of the castle there woudl be a big window and then tinkerbell woudl be there and wave her wand and then the movie woudl start.....o i miss that they dont do that anymore....i think im gonan write to disney and tell them that they shoudld o that again...

lol good idea!

man but I dont know why me and Colton loved to watch Zorro so much. I guess it was just the thought that we weren't following the rules. Eh, we were rebels, and lol still are :rolleyes:

lol good idea!

man but I dont know why me and Colton loved to watch Zorro so much. I guess it was just the thought that we weren't following the rules. Eh, we were rebels, and lol still are :rolleyes:

haha im still a little rebel too. i ahve a tv in my roomand my bed time is lie 10-10:30 so wne my mom thinks im asleep in liek watchign CNN (best news channel evr) or like mtv or something......hehehehe

lol Aladdin!
omg i remember there was the movie Aladdin and the Prince (or King whatver) of thieves and there was the part when Genie said Party and it sounded like potty and i thought it was the funniest thing ever! i was so retarded when i was little..haha

lol Aladdin!
omg i remember there was the movie Aladdin and the Prince (or King whatver) of thieves and there was the part when Genie said Party and it sounded like potty and i thought it was the funniest thing ever! i was so retarded when i was little..haha

thanx i was drinkign water wen i read that and it came outs my nose!!!!! its all over the computer now....... :mad: jk itsok but alddin is rly hot u all kno it!!!!!! i would always pretend i was jasmine or id just preted like i was gonna kill her and then shed die and id steal aladdin and hed love me lol yeaaa weird i kno.....hahahha

Ah Old school Disney..Any of you remember Flash Forward, The Torklesons, Ready or Not, The Babysitter's Club :rolleyes:

QA48 said:
Ah Old school Disney..Any of you remember Flash Forward, The Torklesons, Ready or Not, The Babysitter's Club :rolleyes:
Hey! Thats what I was going to say!!!!!! You beat me to it :p. What about MMC The one w/ Brittney spears and Christina Aguilera?

Back