Onlinestory

Celine_USA

ok guys...ive only posted three things and im getting bored!
lets kick things up a notch.
lets write a silly online story...ok so here r DA rules.
i start the story and you add something and then that person continues and so on. so lets do this!
(and i am SO sorry if there is already a thread for this-im only a newbie)

ok here we go:
Once in the magical land of Narnia, there had only been winter but never christmas-but now, thanks to a certain 4 children, there was. It was Christmas Eve, and Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy were visiting Narnia for christmas. They were sitting in the new Beavers home, as the first had been destroyed in the war.

Can it be "Wicked" ? like :
Once in the magical land of Narnia, there had only been winter but never christmas-but now, thanks to a certain 4 children, there was. It was Christmas Eve, and Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy were visiting Narnia for christmas. They were sitting in the new Beavers home, as the first had been destroyed in the war.
The Beavers´ home was destroyed by a wrong gift of Santa Claus, when it fell from the sky; so, insife the gift were some passes for the "White Witch Theme Park", and some passes for a pretty vacation on "Tashbaan´s Resort Zone" or something else

What do you think about it?

I'm gonna move this to the dawn treader, home of the other RPG stuff..i think it'll fit there being narnia and made it up yourself story related type thing...

Back