Orlando Bloom Engaged!!!

Sir Godfrey

Pelegrin Crucis
That's right, your favorite elf is engaged to Miranda Kerr! I feel sorry for those of you who still were crushing on him, this must be terrible blow. But alas we knew that Brad Pitt II A.K.A Orlando Bloom would one day tie the knot. However you many need not despair for long, celebrity engangements don't always lead to wedding bells and even so we all know how rare it is for actors to remained married to one another. :)

Attachments

• s-ORLANDO-BLOOM-MIRANDA-KERR-ENGAGED-large.jpg
    s-ORLANDO-BLOOM-MIRANDA-KERR-ENGAGED-large.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Mwah, he has been together with her for a logn time now. Not as long as he used to be with Kate but still a long time. I never had any kind of feelings for Orlando so I wish him all the best :D
I agree with BK. Poor Miranda :p

Never had any feelings for Orlando,but he's an okay actor.
Anyway-congratulations to both Orly and Miranda! :)

P.S.Why the "poor Miranda" snickers?

Awww, I'm so happy for him!! I was wondering if he was EVER getting married, lol, but I guess a lot of celebs don't get married. I wish all the best to his engaged/married life. =)

EEP!!!!! :eek:

Guess I can't crush on him anymore -_-

Lol don't worry pretty much all of my crushes are married, in committed relationships, or dead. xD

I heard about this a couple months ago on a different forum. I'm pretty happy for him I guess. :) I never really had a crush on him anyways. Only Elijah and Dom. :rolleyes:

Because he's not wearing the long blond wig and pointy elf ears ;)....

Any rate best of luck to them. I think it could last, mainly as he isn't in the lime-light that much any more. Why? Two reasons: Team Edward and Team Jacob. Legolas is a thing of the past, much like ( saddly) LOTR is too. That and Mr. Bloom hasn't been in a "big" movie since the Pirates movies.

I know that the LOTR cast is still pretty tight... I wonder if any of the rest of them were at the wedding. Would Elijah Wood ( Frodo) have been the Ring Bearer?:D

I know that the LOTR cast is still pretty tight... I wonder if any of the rest of them were at the wedding. Would Elijah Wood (Frodo) have been the Ring Bearer?:D

I had a similar thought once, when I asked my older sister, "Was Frodo the ring bearer at Sam and Rosie's wedding?" But I like you're idea better. xP

Good on him, she's lovely and they look happy together. I just hope this won't become a Bradjelina thing and always in the tabloids. They don't need that.

Good on them for the private wedding too - the way to go!!

I'm very happy for Orli. :) I heard also that his wife was expecting a baby... has anyone else heard that?

Yes, she's expecting a baby. The baby is due sometime around the New Year, according to Yahoo's OMG!. It's honestly weird to think of ORlando Bloom married. I mean, how wrong is that?! :p just kidding, I'm happy for him and his wife.

You're not wrong Aravis :D Just a past memory :D I feel happy for him. He is not a guy who like the spotlights and to me he seems pretty down to earth. So I wish the couple and the baby the best :D

Back