Over the hedge!

Over the hedge: Do you...

• Total voters

loverble

Well I love the movie over the hedge and the game is awsome too. As you can tell my faveorite chricter is Hammy. He is just so funny! And I was wondering if anyone else really liked some certain chraicters or just the movie as a whole?

I wasent sure where to put this so I went with here. If its wrond or been made, MODS feel free to move it! :D

It was cute... I liked the part where the wagon got the turbo-boost from the propane tank, and then hit the slide... that was funny. The whole movie's kinda tongue-in-cheek. :D

Oh and yeah, this should really be in the Wood Between the Worlds.

Whoops... How do I move it? Do I need to get a mod to do it?

I was asking becuse on the DVD there is an extra movie thing called hammy's boomerang adventure... And its so funny ^^

Well, it just seems like one of those dumb animal movies. and they've made so many movies like it. like..that new rat movie..now that Bee movie..um..that Barnyard movie..yeah.

I know what you mean... Some of them work and some don't... But I love Over the hedge and Madagascar.

I gave this movie a chance last night, and to be honest, it's an okay film. Pretty surprising, considering I hate most family CGI movies. Most of the jokes made me smile, but I only laughed at least 2 times during the whole movie. Hammy was really annoying, but that slow motion part was hilarious. It was cute and all, but some of it was a bit too cartoonish, S- especially the explosion in the ending. It would have destroyed the whole area if it was that big. -S It's a nice little film, but nothing more.

Crimson, I agree with you, but this one might surprise you.

I know what you mean. But then again childs films steryotipically have things that wouldent make sence. And it is more chilish humor.

I also agree. There are far too meny. It's alsmost like one was a hit so they all jumped on the band wagon.

Back