Pirate Master!!! New Reality Show

Son of Adam

Pastor of Narnia
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
I was just wondering how many watched the season premier of the new reality show "Pirate Master" produced by the creators of 'Survivor'? Personally, I really liked the concept of the show and thought the first episode wasn't bad. The ship was really cool that they sail on. What did those of you who watched it think?

I was just wondering how many watched the season premier of the new reality show "Pirate Master" produced by the creators of 'Survivor'? Personally, I really liked the concept of the show and thought the first episode wasn't bad. The ship was really cool that they sail on. What did those of you who watched it think?
I forgot to watch it.

Well, if you were interested in what it might be like to be a pirate for real in some ways, this is a good show. It's like Pirates of the Carribbean meets Survivor. LOL

My son, 32, who is a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan is going to try out for the next installment of Pirate Master.

I'll be honest, it does look like POC meets Survivor, and if it doesn't turn out well I doubt there is anything CBS can but let the show run its course. I haven't watched it yet, so I don't understand the main point at all. I know they're supposed to find buried treasure, but is there an ultimate prize?

Back