Pirates of TDL

Fyn stayed hidden behind the ladder below deck on the Dauntess. She held the cutlass in her right hand awaiting the soldiers. Above deck she could hear the soldier hollering "PIRATE BELOW DECK! PIRATE BELOW DECK!" Fyn peeked through the holes in the ladder of the cannon room. Soldiers began thumping down with their cutlassess. She held her breath and shrunk back in the shadows, begging Aslan they wouldn't find her.

The great wizard Saruman, though an enemy of the pirates, is honored to join in this thread!

Shall we continue? >:- )

As she tried to desperately find the storage room where all the gun powder was kept, the Endeavour fired once again at the Dauntless. Aravis got up and DV'd Fish. "We need to git as far away from the Endeavour as possible! NOW!" she yelled.

Then, still clad in his black velvet robes, once more wielding his sword, Saruman confronted Aravis. "Aravis, Aravis," the wizard called out, as if mourning the loss of his only child. "I offered you a state beyond your wit and merit, one in which you and I could have forged a great friendship, and now you spit vile words at me, threatening me! This will not be over yet!" The Wizard awaited Aravis' reaction as he stood, sword in hand and at the ready, waiting.

That night on the Austrian front...

"Do you think we'll do it heimrich?" a soldier asked. "Do you think we'll conquer Prussia?"
"There's no doubt Olaf! Frederick the Great has been murdered, the army's in chaos, and that silly little girl sitting on the throne can't do anything. Prussia will be ours within a week."
"They fight with the ferocity of a wild animal those Prussians." Olaf said.
"Don't worry Olaf, we have plenty of bear traps." Heimrich burst out laughing...and was swallowed up by a dragon.:D

"WHAT IS IT!!?" Someone screamed. The camp was soon in chaos. Powder kegs exploded, horses fled and men dissappeared in the battalions. Prussia would soon be secure again...

ooc: We're all on the Dauntess right?

ic: Fyn slowly backed away farther in the shadows. She saw the soldiers whispering to each other about something she couldn't hear. She accidentally ran into a barrel and it fell onto the floor with a loud clatter. Fyn stood stalk still, holding her breath. "There he is!" one shouted pointing to Fyn. Oh dear... she thought. She quickly slipped behind some barrels and ran for the ladder. She managed to try and climb up, but someone shot a pistol, and the bullet wedged into her calf. Fyn winced and tried to pull herself up. She got to her feet and still thudded up, with a few soldiers on her tail. Another shot fired and it landed in her arm. She saw a door, somewhere she thought she could take refuge. Another shot, pain soaked into her back as she opened the door and found herself in the powder room. She couldn't stand anymore, and collapsed onto the floor of the powder room, unable to see anything clearly, and unable to feel anything through the pain. The world started to spin as she thrust her cutlass in front of her face to protect it.

Then, still clad in his black velvet robes, once more wielding his sword, Saruman confronted Aravis. "Aravis, Aravis," the wizard called out, as if mourning the loss of his only child. "I offered you a state beyond your wit and merit, one in which you and I could have forged a great friendship, and now you spit vile words at me, threatening me! This will not be over yet!" The Wizard awaited Aravis' reaction as he stood, sword in hand and at the ready, waiting.

Though her heart sank at the sound of the wizard's voice, an adrenaline rush came over Aravis. "Aye, wizard, I'm flattered that ye find me fascinating. Though, It must break yer ego the fact that I couldn't careless 'bout yer friendship. In fact, I find it quiet embarassing. I've heard rumors 'bout a small obsession...but I will say no more," she said. She started climbing up the stairs that led to the main deck when a dead body came rolling down. "Aye, be careful up there!" she yelled.

Alas, Scaryman just BARELY escaped the maw of Fyn's shark. But what he didn't know was his favorite ring remained in the belly of the beast...which was now far from the Dauntless :D

"Escape while you can, cur!" the wizard yelled. Several loud blasts came from the Endeavour, and the whole of the Dauntless shook violently. Splinters from somewhere below decks were seen flying in the air, and Norrington began to shout some words as he frantically steered the vessel away from the Endeavour's cruel reaches.

Shall we continue? >:- )

As she tried to desperately find the storage room where all the gun powder was kept, the Endeavour fired once again at the Dauntless. Aravis got up and DV'd Fish. "We need to git as far away from the Endeavour as possible! NOW!" she yelled.

"Oh, yer talking to me now?" Fish DVed back. "Well, I'll take what I can git." Fish tried to teleport to the wheel before remembering that she couldn't teleport. She sighed and started running. "FULL SPEED AHEAD!" She DVed the ship. "An' git as far away from the Endeavour as possible!"

ooc- sorry, I've got to go to bed... Good night and God bless you all! :)
-Liz- Fish

Sometime later the shark happened to enter more northern waters...and was beached upon the shores of Spain...where it was hauled up and diced into yummy shark bits. The dicer of the shark happened to be an old fisherman who hadn't had much luck of late...:D

ooc: IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN, PLEASE PM QA48, and she will update you. We are originally in the 'Pirates, Pirates, anyone want to be a pirate' thread which is being recovered and fixed right now. So everyone just sit tight, it'll be a few days.

ooc: In addition to that, this RPG is not going on in this thread... The actual thread for this game can be found at this link: Pirates II -- Come on, Be Pirate or just look for the thread titled "Pirates II -- Come on, Be Pirate" (Haha, shouldn't that be: "Come on, Be a Pirate"?) If you're already involved in this RPG you can post in that thread... If you're not involved now but would like to become involved, you can PM any of the following people: QA48, Twilightdryadhobbit, fish_wwjd_frog, *IOWW the Iasc* or myself (Machiathemarshwiggle) PM anyone of us and we'll send you the rules and tell you all about the game...

-Machia

Back