Poll for aslan_fan (me)

aslan_fan's threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skul

All who think aslan_fan is a lunatic, who has been wasting space on the forum with threads like these all day, raise your hands.

Now, all who think that aslan_fan is setting up good threads for the benefit for all people, raise your hands.

To answer him/her that posted before Aravis of Archenland, they were posting about me. To answer also, I rated this thread a one star thread. I'm hoping whoever locks these things will lock it within a week, but I just wanted to see what other Narnia Fans thought of me.

May God bless all of you.

I didn't mean it that way. I only meant that this is a useless thread, and they should probably ban me from the forum.
But only if they think that's what's best for all on here, which I don't deny as a possiblity.

I'm going to stay out of this, since I deleted all my other posts. holyboy666 said that those who tell others not to spam are spamming themselves. I've been doing that, and to the mods, I sincerely apologize. holyboy666's statement can be found in Quote from VDT thread.

I REALLY don't think this is nessessary. You can tell if a thread is valuable if people post in it. If it fades off the page, then members are not interested anymore. I have had MANY of my threads become disinteresting, and it is just part of life on the boards. A poll about this is definatly not needed.

iLock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back