Poll

Christmas and Fall Contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok the links are already there, but let me post the pictures ;)

081127073329314262806226.gif

081127072002314262806197.gif

081108111513314262717268.gif

But what about the other work? Those made by the others? Do I have to check them in another thread? I only see Powl and Frodosgurl's work on here.

I saw this is a public poll.....some people voted on themselves :eek: That's cheating!

Last edited:
But what about the other work? Those made by the others? Do I have to check them in another thread? I only see Powl and Frodosgurl's work on here.

I saw this is a public poll.....some people voted on themselves :eek: That's cheating!

Where do you go to see the rest? What contest is this for? :confused:

Yeah, I agree.. it is cheating to vote for yourself, and no offense it's kind of tacky. If your part of the contest and really want to vote, vote for the best graphic not counting yours. Unless your like me, I'm my harshest critic, so I usually find others better than my own. :p

Yeah, I agree.. it is cheating to vote for yourself, and no offense it's kind of tacky. If your part of the contest and really want to vote, vote for the best graphic not counting yours. Unless your like me, I'm my harshest critic, so I usually find others better than my own. :p
Exactly *agrees with Nessa and Josh*
Voting for one's self is kind of selfish. and it is good to, as Josh is saying, to find things that are better in others' work;)

i wanted to vote for Nightcrawler fan but she didnt get added to the poll!:(

Last edited:
I found them at the actual banner contest. There the participants posted their work and of course Ferny impressed me the most as always ;)

One of the persons I voted for did also vote on herself. I'm not going to judge them but please...don't do this again the next time. It's not fair towards others.

For the last time:

STOP VOTING FOR YOURSELF ON A CONTEST

I also want to add, you can like your work because it took you a long time, and like others' so I don't understand why it's SO bad to vote for others, AND yourself, let's be a little selfish sometimes :p

First of all....leave politics out please. This is something completely different.
Second of all.....if you enter a real contest you will be disqualified when you vote on yourself. We had a couple of contests in the past and people found out others voted for themselves. So a couple of very great graphic makers quit and never participated again. If you want a good and clean contest you shouldn't vote for yourself. Nobody will say you are bad or mean but it ruins it for others. And don't be so insecure about your own chances! Your work is actually pretty good Powl. You didn't need to vote for yourself at all. This is not a real contest! It's just for fun. You aren't going to win prices with it.

Back