Potty Mouth Thread

~Narnia 4 ever~

Ok, I was reading the Potty Mouth Bucket thread in the Cast and crew section, and I had an idea. Why not have a Potty Mouth Thread? I know most people are nice, and don't swear, but for the people who do, they should have to post this rhyme on the thread they swore on and here:

I'm a little prarie flower,
Growing taller by the hour,
I wish I may,
I wish I might,
Take back my words that are not right.

(mods, you can delete this if you don't think it's appropriate)

To be honest I'm not sure i see where this thread is going..but as long as ther is No Swearing at all it can stay.
Any swearingh anywhere on the forum will be deleted and a warming given..keep your language nice please chaps! xx

Agree

rosymole said:
To be honest I'm not sure i see where this thread is going..but as long as ther is No Swearing at all it can stay.
Any swearingh anywhere on the forum will be deleted and a warming given..keep your language nice please chaps! xx

I agree with you all the way!!!

Exactly..think of all that money that you could spend o etter thngs..like..erm...going to see PC when it's finally released in a gold plated chair, eating gold plated popcorn.

rosymole said:
I was just thinking because I've seen posts edited by mods and the reason was swearing. Also, I was reading the potty mouth thread in the cast and crew section.

Back