"Prince Caspian" is going to be HUGE!!!

judyfromkansas

And how do I know that? Check out this snippet from Friday's USAToday article about Superbowl commercials - and I quote:

*Most Replayed (Commercial) on DVRs: Walt Disney's The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian ws the most-replayed ad via DVR, with 4.1 million viewers.*

That is a huge amount of interest, especially considering all the other Superbowl ads that ran (my fave was the Clydesdale one from Budweiser). This info makes it clear that there is wide-spread anticipation for Prince Caspian, and gives good hope that a strong box-office performance will be forthcoming.

Yay, I'm so happy! Narnia and the North! :D

^^Thats crazy but brilliant! I know I'm exstatic for its release in the UK which wont be until Jine sadly but I only have to wait an extra month and I know it will be worth it ;)
Thanks for the info. Its good to know that Prince Caspian is being anticipated for all over the world yayness! :D

I am definitely looking forward to "Prince Caspian". It is the only movie, other than the new Star Trek movie in December, that I am planning to see this year.

Back