Prince Caspian Movie Trivia

Did you like the Movie

• Great! I will buy it the day it comes out!

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • I liked it, but I'll wait for a while.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • It was ok, and I might rent it when it comes out.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I saw it once and I think that was enough

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Since there seems to be ample discussion of what people liked/disliked about the movie, I thought trivia would be a good idea for those that have seen the move multiple times (or who plan to do so). These questions are specific to the movie, so some of these answers may be different from the book. If you know the answers feel free to respond and discuss. If you don't...use it as a movie scavenger hunt the next time you watch the movie. Some are obvious, some are guessable, some you haveta really pay attention for.

Part 1:

1) Who is the first person to refer to Trumpkin as "DLF" and who explains what it stands for? (not the same person)

2) There is a sign the camera focuses on both during the scene when the Pevensies are being pulled into Narnia from the train station, and again at the end of the movie when they finally board the train headed for school. What does this sign say? (2 words)

3) When the Telamarine army reaches Aslan's How for the final battle, Miraz rides his horse infront of the cavalry to take his place at the front of the formation. What distinguishes his horse from the rest of the cavalry?

4) What information does Miraz seek from Dr. Cornelius when he's rummaging through his books? He asks him about a specific item, what was it?

5) Who is eating an apple as they're wandering through the ruins of Cair Paravel?

6) Whose first line is "Choose your last words carefully Telmarine!"?

7) What is Caspian's first line in the movie? (3 words)

8) Which 2 characters accompany Edmund into the Telmarine camp to present the terms of the duel?

9) Who kills the werewolf?

10) While trying to catch up to Caspian from Cair Paravel, Peter tells Trumpkin that the quickest way there is to cross the river... (?) What was the name of the river?

11) What are the 3 suggestions Reepicheep offers to Lucy as more suitable descriptions befitting a Knight of Narnia after she's overheard referring to him as "cute"?

12) Who cuts the ropes from DLF's hands after Peter rescues him from the water?

13) The Centaurs believe that Caspian is the key to their freedom, they say they've seen it in the heavens with the union of the star of (?) and the star of (?)

14) What is the item Lucy retrieves from her chest at the ruins of Cair Paravel which both Susan and Edmund comment on?

15) Miraz's comment upon Susan and Peter's intrusion into his bedroom?

16) Who claimed the chess piece?

17) What weapons does Glozelle use to try to kill Caspian? there are two.

Part 2:

1) Just as the movie begins, the Walden Media logo (skipping stones) morphs into what object?

2) How many riders does Susan take out with her bow during her "Legolas moment" in the woods after she dismounts and tells Lucy to go on alone? Not to include the final rider that Caspian shows up to take care of.

3) What does Susan yell to Peter as she flees the night raid on Miraz's castle (1 word)?

4) Who yells "drop him" at the Telmarine soldiers who are about to dump a tied up Trumpkin overboard?

5) After Lucy tells her siblings and Trumpkin that she saw Aslan and he wants them to follow him, DLF's response is, "I'm not about to jump off a cliff for..." (complete the quote)

6) The Narnians steal enough armor and weapons from Miraz to equip how many troops?

7) Which leg of Miraz's gets wounded in the duel with Peter?

8) Miraz asks Peter if he needs a (?), and grants him (?) minutes.

9) From left to right, the chests in the treasure chamber belong to whom? (hint: same order as their thrones)

10) Caspian asks Trufflehunter and Nikabrik about whether or not 2 creatures from Cornelius's stories are "real", which 2 did he ask about?

11) Who ends up holding Rhindon after Peter and Caspian fight (you know, before they officially meet)?

12) What shape is Miraz's shield?

13) The color of the cat that Reep and the other mice tie up is...?

14) Who first notices the Ruins of Cair? Who first acknowledges it is Cair?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited to add the new questions so that those who have not yet taken the test can do so without having to scroll through the answer posts. Good luck, and feel free to add any trivia questions to your answer post and I'll add it to the test here.

Last edited:
1) Who is the first person to refer to Trumpkin as "DLF" and who explains what it stands for? (not the same person)
I think it was Edmund who called him DLF and Susan who explains it.

4) What information does Miraz seek from Dr. Cornelius when he's rummaging through his books? He asks him about a specific item, what was it?
Was it about Susan's Horn?

5) Who is eating an apple as they're wandering through the ruins of Cair Paravel? and 12) Who cuts the ropes from DLF's hands after Peter rescues him from the water
Lucy

Reep

Doesn't anyone knock? (or something to that effect).

My own trivia:

Who claimed the chess piece?

MrBob

3. his horse is white

7. 5 more minutes

8. Wimbleweather and Glenstorm

9. It was either Ed or Lucy, I am not sure. I think it was Lu.

10. Rush

12. Lucy

13. Alambil, Lord of Victory and Tarva, Lady of Peace

14. She pulls out a dress.

About the Chess piece, Ed claims it.

What weapons does Glozelle use to try to kill Caspian? there are two.

I think it was Edmund who called him DLF and Susan who explains it.

Was it about Susan's Horn?

5) Who is eating an apple as they're wandering through the ruins of Cair Paravel? and 12) Who cuts the ropes from DLF's hands after Peter rescues him from the water
Lucy

Reep

Doesn't anyone knock? (or something to that effect).

My own trivia:

Who claimed the chess piece?

MrBob

Correct on 4, 5, 6, and 12

3. his horse is white

7. 5 more minutes

8. Wimbleweather and Glenstorm

9. It was either Ed or Lucy, I am not sure. I think it was Lu.

10. Rush

12. Lucy

13. Alambil, Lord of Victory and Tarva, Lady of Peace

14. She pulls out a dress.

About the Chess piece, Ed claims it.

What weapons does Glozelle use to try to kill Caspian? there are two.

Outstanding, I thought for sure #10 was a stumper, but you nailed it.
Number 9 is not Lucy

As far as Glozelle is concerned, obviously he used a crossbow in the beginning. I'm not sure what exactly you'd call that weapon used during the battle just before the trees came into play...it was a strange looking spear. I don't know if that was something that broke off of something that he was using or what it was.

2) There is a sign the camera focuses on both during the scene when the Pevensies are being pulled into Narnia from the train station, and again at the end of the movie when they finally board the train headed for school. What does this sign say? (2 words)

3) When the Telamarine army reaches Aslan's How for the final battle, Miraz rides his horse infront of the cavalry to take his place at the front of the formation. What distinguishes his horse from the rest of the cavalry?

His horse is white - Lava

Queen Susan's horn - MrBob

5) Who is eating an apple as they're wandering through the ruins of Cair Paravel?

Lucy - MrBob

Reepicheep - MrBob

Five more minutes - Lava

8) Which 2 characters accompany Edmund into the Telmarine camp to present the terms of the duel?

Wimbleweather and Glenstorm (the centaur and the giant) - Lava

10) While trying to catch up to Caspian from Cair Paravel, Peter tells Trumpkin that the quickest way there is to cross the river... (?) What was the name of the river?

Rush - Lava

11) What are the 3 suggestions Reepicheep offers to Lucy as more suitable descriptions befitting a Knight of Narnia after she's overheard referring to him as "cute"?

Lucy - MrBob and Lava

13) The Centaurs believe that Caspian is the key to their freedom, they say they've seen it in the heavens with the union of the star of (?) and the star of (?)

Alambil, Lord of Victory & Tarva, Lady of Peace - Lava

14) What is the item Lucy retrieves from her chest at the ruins of Cair Paravel which both Susan and Edmund comment on?

Her dress - Lava

This used to be a private room - BarbarianKing

Edmund - Lava

Crossbow & Spear whose head looked like a broken Fleur-de-lis - Corin Thunder-Fist

I updated the questions to reflect the ones that had already been correctly answered and added the new questions. Still looking for answers for numbers 1, 2, 9, and 11.

Since there seems to be ample discussion of what people liked/disliked about the movie, I thought trivia would be a good idea for those that have seen the move multiple times (or who plan to do so). These questions are specific to the movie, so some of these answers may be different from the book. If you know the answers feel free to respond and discuss. If you don't...use it as a movie scavenger hunt the next time you watch the movie. Some are obvious, some are guessable, some you haveta really pay attention for.

I think that's enough for now, don't wanna make it too long. If anyone has their own trivia questions feel free to add them. I've seen the movie 3 times now, and I'm sure I'll see it a few more times before they stop showing it. There's so much going on in the movie that you tend to catch new things each time through. Happy hunting.

ok...so i didnt read any other posts but this one...seen it thrice...

1- Susan makes the referral and Lucy explains it
2- Way Out
3- it is white
4- Queen Susan's horn
5- Lucy
6- Reepicheep
7- "5 more minutes"
8- Glenstorm and Wimbleweather
9- Edmund
10- Rush
11- Courageous, courteous, chivalrous (idk the order)
12- Lucy
13- Victory and Peace
14- Her dress from when she was "grown up"
15- "This used to be a private room."

Last edited:
ok...so i didnt read any other posts but this one...seen it thrice...

1- Susan makes the referral and Lucy explains it
2- Way Out
3- it is white
4- Queen Susan's horn
5- Lucy
6- Reepicheep
7- "5 more minutes"
8- Glenstorm and Wimbleweather
9- Edmund
10- Rush
11- Courageous, courteous, chivalrous (idk the order)
12- Lucy
13- Victory and Peace
14- Her dress from when she was "grown up"
15- "This used to be a private room."

All correct, did the "way out" sign stand out to anyone else when watching it or am I odd for noticing it? I've noticed it everytime, I just don't understand the significance.

It's difficult to tell that it's Ed that kills the werewolf, there's alot going on in that scene with all the cutscene stuff going on.

All correct, did the "way out" sign stand out to anyone else when watching it or am I odd for noticing it? I've noticed it everytime, I just don't understand the significance.

It's difficult to tell that it's Ed that kills the werewolf, there's alot going on in that scene with all the cutscene stuff going on.

i noticed it...but didnt really think of it having any significance...i just laughed and pointed it out to my wife:

"the sign says 'Way Out" instead of 'Exit'..lol"...

reminds me of the sign in LWW that says "Beware of trains"..

a- Susan b- Lucy - Fair Olvin

Way out - KathrynJanewayChakotay & Fair Olvin

His horse is white - Lava

Queen Susan's horn - MrBob

Lucy - MrBob

Reepicheep - MrBob

Five more minutes - Lava

Wimbleweather and Glenstorm (the centaur and the giant) - Lava

Edmund - Fair Olvin

Rush - Lava

courageous, courteous, chivalrous - Fair Olvin

Lucy - MrBob and Lava

Alambil, Lord of Victory & Tarva, Lady of Peace - Lava

Her dress - Lava

This used to be a private room - BarbarianKing

Edmund - Lava

Crossbow & Spear whose head looked like a broken Fleur-de-lis - Corin Thunder-Fist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, those got answered quicker than I anticipated. I'll haveta think up some new ones.

Movie Trivia part 2

Here are a few more:

1) Just as the movie begins, the Walden Media logo (skipping stones) morphs into what object?

2) How many riders does Susan take out with her bow during her "Legolas moment" in the woods after she dismounts and tells Lucy to go on alone? Not to include the final rider that Caspian shows up to take care of.

3) What does Susan yell to Peter as she flees the night raid on Miraz's castle (1 word)?

4) Who yells "drop him" at the Telmarine soldiers who are about to dump a tied up Trumpkin overboard?

5) After Lucy tells her siblings and Trumpkin that she saw Aslan and he wants them to follow him, DLF's response is, "I'm not about to jump off a cliff for..." (complete the quote)

6) The Narnians steal enough armor and weapons from Miraz to equip how many troops?

9) From left to right, the chests in the treasure chamber belong to whom? (hint: same order as their thrones)

10) Caspian asks Trufflehunter and Nikabrik about whether or not 2 creatures from Cornelius's stories are "real", which 2 did he ask about?

Here are a few more:

1- the "stars" Victory and Peace..?
2- 4 (?)
3-
4- Susan
5- "...someone that doesn't exist."
6- 2 regiments
7- his left
8- a) respite b) 3 minutes
9- Edmund, Peter, Susan, Lucy
10- Centaurs and Aslan

Back