Project Runway Season 5

YES! I love Project Runway! It is one of the only reality-type shows I watch regularly.
I was actually watching a rerun of season 4 just a few minutes ago. :D

~Sfz

Haha yeah I'm watching it now. I love Christian!!! He is definatly fierce. :) I was so upset Jillian got third. I don't like Rami's stuff as much as I liked hers. But oh well...
I was so sad about Jack! It was terrible that he had to leave because he was sick. :(

Yeah, Jillian should have placed higher than Rami. I always liked her stuff. But Christian was my favorite from the start, because his personality was so crazy. He was very fun to watch :D.
The Jack thing was sad, however that was the one episode I missed, so I didn't get to see exactly what happened. (I was too lazy to look it up on Youtube or anything ;) ).

DUDES! PR is on now. Bravo!
WATCH!

Basically what happened with Jack was he got an infection in his face and had to leave the show because he would have fallen too behind if he had gone to get it treated, so he just left.

So, what did you think of the first episode??
Personally, I thought it was a really interesting challenge, sort of like the Hershey's/candy one from season 4, but still different (I never saw season 1 so I hadn't seen this challenge before). I liked the design that won, and I agreed that the guy that lost had the weakest design (although between him and the trash bag lady, it was very close.)
Any other opinions?

~Sfz

Project runway is hosted by Hedi Klum right?
I think...I really want to see it but I don't have it! I see it on when I press guide but I don't have that chanel. :/
ima youtube a whole season one of these days!:p

Back