question

*Daughter Of Eve_92* said:
I was just wondering that myself...anyway,I think there should be a Tildanites group...

I'm not sure if there's a specific number of people/members needed to join these groups...but maybe asking one of the mods would be helpful. I'm surprised that hasn't been a Tildanites group either.

one time i pm`ed specter and asked him if i could make a group called the digorynites and he saw the pm but never replied. :(

Edmund's other sister said:
i have a question.

I would like to start a group. how do i do that.

pm me please!

Just start the thread and members will join if they are interested.

*Daughter Of Eve_92* said:
I was just wondering that myself...anyway,I think there should be a Tildanites group...

Best thing I can say is...go start it! Just be aware you will be under the same rules as the Skandarnites and other Fan Clubs.

office said:
one time i pm`ed specter and asked him if i could make a group called the digorynites and he saw the pm but never replied.

EFC 4ever said:
rouge never Pmed me back about becoming a skandarnite

Bear in mind that mods can get REALLY busy with Real Life stuff as well as Narniafans stuff, so do not feel insulted if they do not reply.

For Digoryites I would be a little sceptical of because Digory is a character and not an actor.

And I believe you just have to post in the thread to be a Skandarnite.

to be a skandarnite you need to go to your user profile and click on group memberships. there you can join the groups you want. if you want to pm me I can put you on the members list. And yeah, like HB said, sometimes us mods get busy with real life.

Back