Real World RPG

oxford girl

This is a rpg about the real world. Everyone has finished college and has a job, they all work at a movie studio. They are making a blockbuster movie, everyone doesn’t get along, and someone is constantily fighting.
Rules: Normal rules, and have fun!
Fill this out to join
Name:
Bio: (a few sentances or more)
Pic:
Personality:
Part in the movie: (there can be more than one actress or actor)

You can have more than one person

My person
Name: Macanzie Rose Mathews( goes by Mac)
Bio: Mac is from a pretty good family. She went to UCLA for directing and graduated top of her class, she also has a degre in fashion desinge.
Pic:
ist2_1382514_close_up_of_beautiful_.jpg

Personality: Mac is nice, careing, funny, smart, somewhat shy.
Part in movie: Assistan director and costume desinger

Name: Stephanie (Steph) Testa
Bio: Steph is a drama freak. She came from a drama freak family, so it explains her career. All her brothers and sisters, who are older than her, graduated from college as actors and went on to act professionally in movies.
Pic: (Can I just do a description?) She's about 5'7", is of average weight. Has chin-length red hair that she ties up in two tiny partial pigtails. Blue eyes, a few freckles.
Personality: Friendly but serious. Dramatic, likes to get her own way, romantic but doesn't have romantic interest in her many "guy" friends.
Part in the movie: actress

Name: Stephanie (Steph) Testa
Bio: Steph is a drama freak. She came from a drama freak family, so it explains her career. All her brothers and sisters, who are older than her, graduated from college as actors and went on to act professionally in movies.
Pic: (Can I just do a description?) She's about 5'7", is of average weight. Has chin-length red hair that she ties up in two tiny partial pigtails. Blue eyes, a few freckles.
Personality: Friendly but serious. Dramatic, likes to get her own way, romantic but doesn't have romantic interest in her many "guy" friends.
Part in the movie: actress

That's great, thanks for joining

Name:Austin Hughes
Bio: He has been a movie star since he was 11. He went to UCLA for acting and barely passed.

Personality: He likes to party and sometimes arrives to work late.

Part in movie: Lead actor.

Name: Isabella "Bella" Macintosh
Bio: Bella grew up in a close family. She's loved drama all her live, though at points she really focused in the musical section. She's kinda a newbie to the acting scene, but that's why she was asked to be in the movie...
Appearance: Mid back length curly chocolate waves. Unblemished porcelain skin, which easily shows how much she blushes. 5'6", slim and very fit. Dark chocolate brown eyes.
Personality: Bella tends to be very... blond at moments and can be very klutzy. She also has ADD characteristics, but her heart's in the right place. She can be very funny, but can also have a wicked temper. She can also tend to be unsocial.
Part in the movie: Lead Actress

Last edited:
ooc: YES!
Oh, btw... can my character have the lead female role? Juuuuuuuuust wondering.

Oh... wow... I have no idea how to start. You can. =p

ooc: YES!
Oh, btw... can my character have the lead female role? Juuuuuuuuust wondering.

Oh... wow... I have no idea how to start. You can. =p

ooc. sure :D

ic. Mac got out of her car, it was another day of fimling, hopefully everything would go good. She got her purse and walked to the studio.

Last edited:
Bella sat in her chair reading over her lines again. She didn't want to screw them up again, so she ingrained them into her brain by reading them constantly. Hearing someone walking in she looked up and caught Mar's eye. "Good morning," Bella smiled slightly.

"When am I not?" she chimed cheerfully. Actually she couldn't have been cheerful at all if it hadn't been for her starbucks venti mocha that morning. See, Bella was never really a... morning person.

ooc: lol... wow... she sounds like me there. =]

Bella grinned. "Awesome. Can't wait." She looked back down at her lines and read over them intently, just in case she forgot something.

ooc: What sort of movie is this?

Steph walked into the studio and sat down, her legs crossed. She read over her lines several times, muttering to herself. She was very excited to start working on this movie, and there was no way she was going to screw up.

Back