Robin

Based on Robin Hood!

Characters:

Robin - the greatest theif in Nottingham, he steals from the rich and gives to the poor, as I'm sure you know. He is a handsome, irresistable young man in love with Marian.

Marian - the beautiful daughter of the former Nottingham sheriff, Marian attracts the attention of most men - particularly Robin and Guy of Gisborne. Marian vows to help Robin, but is also forced into marriage with Guy.

Vaysey, Nottingham Sheriff - Vaysey became the Sheriff three or four years before Robin's return to England, taking over from Marian's father Edward. He helped to install Guy of Gisborne as the new Lord of Locksley on Robin's estate. Vaysey hates Robin.

Guy of Gisborne - Guy is the Sheriff's second-in-command, and manages the Locksley estate in Robin's absence, and is in love with Mirian.

Much - Robin's former manservant, and good friend Much followed his master to the crusades, but was given his freedom after his service there. He is one of Robin's best friends.

Little John - A former resident of Locksley, John was outlawed many years ago, but befriends Robin.

Alexander - Posing as her dead cousin, Alexandra takes on the masculin version of her name and wiggles her way into Robin's gang, eventually working her way up to Robin's second-in-command. Only Marian, her best friend and old mistress, knows the truth. Alexander(/ra) discovers she is in love with Robin.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN.

Me (QueenSusanofNarnia): Alexander/Alexandra
Carz (Gentle Susan): Robin
oxford girl: Marian

Last edited:
Back