Schools

What type of School do you go to?

• Total voters
What type of schools do you guys go to? After replying to the poll, please post here wether you live in:

North America
England
Australia
Africa
New Zealand
Asia
South America
Other European places
Other

I live in the U.S. and I go to Public, but I was privite schooled til' 2nd grade homeschooled til' fourth grade, public schooled til' sixth grade (all in VA), went to a charter schooled for seventh grade in AZ and now I'm in public school in VA. :eek:

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
What type of schools do you guys go to? After replying to the poll, please post here wether you live in:

North America
England
Australia
Africa
New Zealand
Asia
South America
Other European places
Other
I go to CSA... in the Philipines. I have really great friends there. four of them are here in Narnia fans... (alex: georgie_henleysocute, mark: peteridol0217, legrand: edmundmybro, and my cousin, cherry: iluvwillnanna)

i'm currently in 5th grade... soon to be 6th. :)

is it a public school if you have to wear a uniform??I don't think that it is a private on though.....I live in New Zealand...

I am out of school. I went to public school til the 4th grade, then 8 years of private Catholic school, 2 years to a private women's college, and 7 years at public university where I received 3 degrees. :D

Dora_the_explora said:
is it a public school if you have to wear a uniform??I don't think that it is a private on though.....I live in New Zealand...

I would love to visit New Zealand one day :) . Where are you, in Auckland or Wellington?

Back