Shadowed Veil: daedhel's Works

daedhel

So I'm a graphics maker (duh!). Been doing it for a couple years now, during which I've grown significantly.

You'll find a variety of fandoms in here, including Narnia. I must warn you, some will be completely random or unheard of.

And I do take requests. All that I ask is that you be as specific as possible: i.e. text or sending me some pictures you would like to use. If you would like to use some of my older stuff, double-check with me first, as some of these are off-limits for various reasons. And always credit me if you use my stuff.

Attachments

• Hero-RPM.Sig.jpg
    Hero-RPM.Sig.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 144
  • MirandaOtto.SOTW.jpg
    MirandaOtto.SOTW.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 148
  • JaydenDetermination.SAMURAI.jpg
    JaydenDetermination.SAMURAI.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 132
  • BrennanShalimar.MX.jpg
    BrennanShalimar.MX.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 145
  • TheGoodFight-SU3.jpg
    TheGoodFight-SU3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 150
Heheh. I was totally in a shipping mood this last little while so I have a few banners of all those "canon" (what a lovely word!) couples. Well, Eragon/Arya and Saphira/Greenie aren't official yet, but they will be! One day! And no Suspian here folks!

That and I wasn't about to burden you with more Power Rangers stuff. So much agnst and fluff to banner, so little time! *hugs her Jayden plushie*

And yes, I'm totally hyper right now, because I've been super tired all day and since it's coming up on the time I usually go to bed, I'm about to crash.

And the text on the Saphira/Greenie one is Wyrda, since it's totally going to happen. Watch. It's just in a weird, but cool, font.

And just to reiterate, I love doing requests.

(And in case anyone wants the picture of Arya from the movie with black hair, I changed it myself, but if you want it, I can totally send it to you to save time)

Attachments

• C&L-1.jpg
    C&L-1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 86
  • E&A.jpg
    E&A.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 84
  • F&E-1.jpg
    F&E-1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Wyrda.jpg
    Wyrda.jpg