Song from Tralier

Tarien'Narnia

Does anyone know where the song from the LWW tralier comes from? I was really bummed that it wasn't in the movie or on the soundtrack. Is it from another one of Harry Gregson-William's scores? Or did they cut it?

I really liked that music, that was one reason I wanted to see the movie so bad. The music got in my head and wouldn't leave it.

Which music do you mean?

I would really like to know what the music is which is used for the last few miniutes of the 9 miniute trailer, i love that peice of music.

dazzascfc said:
Which music do you mean?

I would really like to know what the music is which is used for the last few miniutes of the 9 miniute trailer, i love that peice of music.

you are probably talking about "Summon The Worms" from Children Of Dune

if you want it just PM me

The music that im referring to is on the last few miniutes of the nine miniute trailer, its not on the sountrack, there are similar tunes but not the one im talking about.

donkey said:
Why? I already have the soundtrack, that thread has no interest to me at all.

AnnaLuver1634 said:
you are probably talking about "Summon The Worms" from Children Of Dune

if you want it just PM me
No, thats not the one im reffering to.

Now that I think about it, the one I'm thinking of may be from the teaser. But maybe it's the trailer. Grrr, I wish i knew what one it was. If anyone has either of the songs mentioned, PM them to me and I'll be happy to see it that's what I'm thinking about.

I agree with Tarien, the music to the 9 min. trailer was absolutly beautiful!!!! (It gives my chills just to think about it :D )
I'd really like to get it if anyone can help me. However my Internet is VERY restricted, so that has to consitered. Is it out on CD? Thanks guys!

During the beginning of the credits? it's "Can't take it in" by Imogen heap.

-the one who Will loves

NarnianPrincess said:
I agree with Tarien, the music to the 9 min. trailer was absolutly beautiful!!!! (It gives my chills just to think about it :D )
I'd really like to get it if anyone can help me. However my Internet is VERY restricted, so that has to consitered. Is it out on CD? Thanks guys!

yes, it is out on CD, and you can get it at Target or whereever music is sold. I have the collectors edition, complete with a behind the scenes DVD. (and $30 bucks, it should be good! and it is!)

-Will's #1 girl

ok...thank you to AnnaLuver1634

i have found the songs I wanted...as she stated above

"Here Comes The King" by X Ray Dog is the song with the opera/voices in it

"The Black Legend" by Immediate Music...the last part of this song is the drums you hear at the end of the trailer when they're showing the title

...also....

the beginning to "The Map" by James Newton Howard (featured in Treasure Planet) is the song played as Lucy and/or Edmund (dont remember what trailer it's featured in) walk up to the wardrobe and open it.

Woot woot!! Yay...thanks so much AnnaLuver!

Hope this helps anyone else who needed it.

Amazing, just amasing!

NarnianPrincess said:

well the second half is not on the CD.

4:20 - 5:17 - "valor quest" by x-ray dog

5:18 - 5:40 - "final battle" alan silvestri (van helsing)

5:40 - 6:15 - "End Credits" brian tyler (children of dune)

6:15 - 8:33 - "summon the worms" brian tyler (children of dune)

the first half is all on the CD exept

2:05 - 2:31 - unknown track

2:30 - 2:33 - trailer rise unknown track

if you want any of the music.....just PM me

Back