Spy camp

oxford girl

This is a camp where kids go to be trained to be spys. The ages range from 12-18. The kids where hand picked for different resins.

Please fill this out to join.
Name:
Special talent: (like stealth, good with gun,..)
Bio:

rules:
No cursing
No excessive romance
Be nice to everyone
Have fun
Each person my have to charatures

Here is mine
Name: Adina
Looks:
KeiraKnightly5B15D.jpg

Special talent: Stealth, good with a gun, can speak 15 languages
Bio: She is from a poor family, she is nice to everyone, she does her best at every thing. She is nice.

Last edited:
Name: Betsy Herrington
Looks:
miley_cyrus.jpg

Special Talent: good at tricking people, and stealth
Bio: Betsy Herrington was born in London, England but moved to Atlanta, Georgia when she was 8. She's got one brother named Houston who's 16. Her parents are succeful lawyers and she is the richest and most popular girl at her school and many other schools; also at the camp(in her age group that is). She's kind and really pretty, even though she acts stupid sometimes.

Last edited:
Name: Aronora Phinx
Looks: Wavy black hair, fair skin, freckles, green eyes, tall
Special talent: Can change the way she speaks easily (change accent, pitch, speed)
Bio: Lives with her aunt, uncle, and cousin who are kind to her. She is smart, compassionate, and rather outgoing.

Can I make another character?

Name: Aronora Phinx
Looks: Wavy black hair, fair skin, freckles, green eyes, tall
Special talent: Can change the way she speaks easily (change accent, pitch, speed)
Bio: Lives with her aunt, uncle, and cousin who are kind to her. She is smart, compassionate, and rather outgoing.

Can I make another character?

yep, you can make another one

Name: Kadaj Lee
Looks:
zhangziyi.jpg

Special talent: Marvellous with a sword, knows martial arts.
Bio: At the start she mysterious, when she gets to know u and trust u she starts being nice, loyal, friendly...since her family is japanese, told her everythng she knows.

Name:Melody Shanks
Looks:short and very skiny long brown hair and Blue eyes
Special talents:slethy and can talk her way out of anything in other words can lie very easly and quickly
Bio:Is an orphan and has caused a lot of trouble with the law. Acts tough but really isn't. quiet and shy

Last edited:
cool sis!... when do we start?
We'll start after a few more people join. I think I'm going to make another person
Name:Melody Shanks
Looks:short and very skiny long brown hair and Blue eyes
Special talents:slethy and can take her out of any in other words can lie very easly and quickly
Bio:Is an orphan and has caused a lot of trouble with the law. Acts tough but really isn't. quiet and shy

thanks for joining

Ok I guess I'll make another person too.

Name:Collin Erhardt
Looks:tan skin, Brown eyes, and brown hair
Special talents:He can crack codes really well and knows a lot about computers.
Bio:Quiet, shy, comes from a wethly family, and has an older brother. (Who will be a spy too if I can make another person).

Ok

Name:Benjamin (Ben) Erhardt
Looks:tall, brown shangy hair, brown eyes, and fair skin
Special talents:good with computers like his brother but can also indure many thing such as great pian ect.
Bio:very tough, and is Collin's older brother.

Back