Spy W.A.T.C.H.

Gentle Voice

this is about some teens from England and they are super spies
who works for W.A.T.C.H I for got what it stand for but they no one knows about that not ever the Mum or Dad.

Emily: She is the the lader of the group her rank color is red only first ranks get to be red she is smart for her age and the younest she like to make sure that everthing is doing all right.age:9 . She have long blond hair and blue eyes and 4'5''(SaffronRose )

Hannah: She is number two of the group she doesn't like it when a nine year old tells her what to do all the time but she doesn't mind when Alex numer three of the group tells her what to do because she in love with him. her color is blue.age:19.She have long brown her and blue green eyes and she is 5'2'' tall.(me)

Alex: He is the scond smarties one of the group because he make all the gadits for them his rank number is three he is green. he doesn't like Like Hannah like she like him.Age:20.He have short black hair and green eye and he is 6'1''.(frodogurl)

Adam: He is number four of the group and he has a thing for Hannah but she doesn't know it yet he loves to listen to music and he is a black belt in jinsu like Hannah.Age 19.He have short blond hair and blue eye and he is 6'3''.color yellow.

Lulu: She is number five in the group she love all kind of sports and she is into all kinds of stuff she is the trouble maker.she can look like an angel but she isn't really and no one but Hannah and Alex like her that much. her color is black.Age:19.She have short red hair and green eyes. she is 5'3''.

Last edited:
OOC: OK I'll take Lulu if someone play Adam for me.

ic" One day at W.A.T.C.H Hannah was in the work out room trying to get ready for the trip they about to go.
" Hey Lu have you seen one or three Today?,"She ask

LuLu look at her for awhile.
" No I haven't,"She said,
She went back to boxing she was the last member to join the team and she hated it.

ooc:Okay sis, I have officially signed up to be Adam. :D

Adam walked into the work out room. "Hey Lulu....Hannah. What's up?" He smiled at the girls, glancing at Hannah.

She rolled her eyes.
" Emily why you even better telling us what to I know you the lader and all but please stop acting like you Miss all that,"She told her,
Then look at Alex with a smile her cheek was bright red.
" Ah, Alex we post to be some were,"She told him.

She rolled her eyes.
" Emily why you even better telling us what to I know you the lader and all but please stop acting like you Miss all that,"She told her,
Then look at Alex with a smile her cheek was bright red.
" Ah, Alex we post to be some were,"She told him.

Emily huffed. "I'm just curious as to why my team isn't doing their job."

She look back at her.
" Oh My grandfather put me in second so I make sure if everything is ready as well so be it Emily,"She told her,
She place her hands on her hips and look back at Alex.
" He told me we have to be there around midnight and we going to the keys,"She told him

She look back at her.
" Oh My grandfather put me in second so I make sure if everything is ready as well so be it Emily,"She told her,
She place her hands on her hips and look back at Alex.
" He told me we have to be there around midnight and we going to the keys,"She told him

"But I'm first, so I'm in charge," Emily reminded her. "Just cause you're my second doesn't mean you can tell me what to do."

Back