Stupid Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

mejonny

THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE 2 DISC EDITION!!!
I had to search around for it and ended up getting home later. Good old best buy had it!
So Now I Get To Watch It Tonight!!! (I'm trying to make sure I get all my homework done first though... watching the movie is the reward!)
:D

mejonny said:
THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE 2 DISC EDITION!!!
I had to search around for it and ended up getting home later. Good old best buy had it!
So Now I Get To Watch It Tonight!!! (I'm trying to make sure I get all my homework done first though... watching the movie is the reward!)
:D
OMG i feel so bad!
yeah i got minbe a target!

well atleast some of you got to get it i have to wait cause my bro went on his senior trip and won't be home til saturday :( :( :(

Remember the part where the white witch kidnapped Edmund? that was scarey.. It gave me the creeps!! Then Aslan had a talk with her-- Remember what she said?

" His blood is my property. "
That gave me the total creeps!!!!
Then she wants to kill Edmund, But she killed Aslan instead.

Boy, that WAS sad, but then Aslan uses the
"Deeper magic from before the dawn of time" to return to life!

YAY FOR ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that stinks.

My local Walmart had it. But the special edition, which I was expecting to be about $24 (that's how much it was online on Walmart.com) was $28. I was hoping it would be cheaper than that, but I had to get it. So now I'm broke. But I've got 10 hours of bonus features! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back