Susan in love with Caspian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrspippin

i heard some rumers that their was going to be a love interest between caspian and susan in the prince caspian movie disney is making :eek: . o.k that is just crazy what about ramandu's daughter? i hope this isn't true. besides my brothers would get really mad they are really crazy about her :D

it is mine to give to whom i wish, like my heart. lotr
long live Aslan. con
i'm not an owl. hp

mrspippin said:
i heard some rumers that their was going to be a love interest between caspian and susan in the prince caspian movie disney is making :eek: . o.k that is just crazy what about ramandu's daughter? i hope this isn't true. besides my brothers would get really mad they are really crazy about her :D

it is mine to give to whom i wish, like my heart. lotr
long live Aslan. con
i'm not an owl. hp
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Yet again, this was an APRIL FOOLS JOKE :D
played by NarniaWeb... they had quite a few fake news pieces concerning the casting and plot of Prince Caspian-- but don't worry, it was all made up, there won't be anything about Susan and Caspian :eek: *gags in disgust at the idea*

Lucy_QueenofNarnia said:
played by NarniaWeb... they had quite a few fake news pieces concerning the casting and plot of Prince Caspian-- but don't worry, it was all made up, there won't be anything about Susan and Caspian :eek: *gags in disgust at the idea*
yeah..
if you check the narniaweb archive for movie news (april 2006), at the bottom there is a page about that (you can even see the fake page) ;)

Lucy_QueenofNarnia said:

yeah, i saw that. No it was just a joke, though I did belive it for a sec. but then I remembered it was april 1st that it was all posted and it even said at the top it was a joke, but still if they did that it is a 500% NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back