The Actor's Ages

Sharlene

hi! I was just wondering what year William, Anna, Skandar, and Georgie were born in, and their birthdate. And what their current age is and also how old they were when they filmed LWW.

Thanks so much!!!
Shar

Hey there!! I am just wondering how the actors got the parts for Narnia as I am a huge fan and am interested in acting? I love william moseley!!! xxxx thanks! :)

ages

I heard that william's bday was on Sept. 19 1987. But if it is on April 27 i belive you. i got the sept one from imdb.com then i just checked again and it said april 27 so im pretty sure you are correct anyway. William is 18, Anna is 17, Skander is 14, and Georgie is 10. But cuz the bdays are never right im not sure when they were accually born.

well wat eva age he is , he is really cute !!! lol anyways wen is his birthday ppl say its april 27 1987 but others say september 19 1987. im really confused :( so please help me lol i cant decide when to celebrate his birthday or am i the only one? :p

christine Pevensie3 said:
well wat eva age he is , he is really cute !!! lol anyways wen is his birthday ppl say its april 27 1987 but others say september 19 1987. im really confused :( so please help me lol i cant decide when to celebrate his birthday or am i the only one? :p

his birthday is april, 27 1987.. the reason that some other says 19th is because on the website IMDB its written that his birthday is both 27th and the 19th... but the 27th is the right one.. hehe... very complicated right.. lol:D

pretty_in_pink said:
kind of wrong thread to ask in...but i heard that georgie got found in a drama club :p

cool!! im going in a dramaclub too... maybe ill be lucky too... but it would be a miracel if i was lucky!!!

IMDB is not always a reliable source - anybody can submit information, so if somebody wants to play a prank they will often try to confuse fans.
Anyway, I thought Georgie was born in 1995, but in my copy of the Official Movie Companion, in Georgie's interview with her stunt double Kayleigh (sorry if I spelled it wrong!), she asks Kayleigh when she was born. When she replies 1996, Georgie says, "Same here!".
:confused: I'm confused :confused:

Back