The Brid of Prey

Gentle Voice

Legend tells of a caped crusader, Batman, guardian of New Gotham, and his one true love, Catwoman, the queen of the criminal underworld. Their passion left behind something extraordinary, a daughter, Huntress. Half metahuman, she has taken up her father's mantel and under cover of the night, fights to protect the innocent and helpless. Joining her in this struggle, Oracle, who was once Batman's protege, Batgirl. She was caught in the crossfire of the war between Batman and Joker, now she fights crime a different way, a master of the cyber-realms and mentor and trainer to heroes. Together, they have taken in a young runaway, Dinah, a metahuman herself with powers to open hidden doors to the mind, powers that she is only beginning to explore. Together, these three are the protectors of New Gotham - the Birds of Prey.

Helena Kyle/ Huntress-me

Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn(Bad guy)-

Jesse Reese-FrodoGurl

Barbara Gordon/ Oracle -GG

Dinah Lance-KathrynJanewayChakotay

Last edited:
It was night and all was asleep but one preson she was watching everyone down be low.
Making sure here was anything worng hen she hear someone calling for help.
"Who is do you know?,"She ask her friend Batgirl.

I don't know, it appears Batgirl is a pretty popular part. ;) if someone else still wants to be her they're quite welcome

Dineh looked at Batgirl and Huntress somthing is going to happen i get the feeling someone is going to try to rob the local department store and kidnap your dad Barb and it might just be one of our old enemies

Huntress look at her for awhile then back down.
" If so when?,"She ask,
She didn't leave her eyes off the the people below them.
"We need to fine out when so we can get there to worn him,"She told them.

Dinah looked up the area she thought it was 4th and main tonight at midnight huntress

dinah rolled her wheel chair over and joined huntress looking down blow she reached out her mind senses they are surrounding the store now

Back