THE club

Love_Punch

You simply work at this VERY FAMOUS club where many famous people go to.
You live in an okay decent apartment. YOUR CHARACTER HAS TO BE 18 and over to work in this club. YOU WORK LATE....ALSO YOU WILL SEE ANY OF YOUR DREAM STARS...like William Moseley...for example...
Just simply put in the basics...ALSO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK AT THE BAR BUT JUST HANG OUT THERE...

Name
Bio

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My profile:

Name: Kari
Pic or Appearance:
7ac-tifa-1.jpg

Bio: Kari started working at the club recently. Works at the bar and sometimes sings.

I def join!

Name: Lane Natasha Charlfeld (just Lane)
Appearance: mid back length dark brown hair, pulled back into a pony tail with side swiped bangs that have a red stripe through them. Dimple in the top of her right cheek. Dark brown eyes. olive/medium skin tone. 5'6". Slim and muscular (not like a 6 pack, just fit)
Bio: Doesn't work at the club, just hangs out there and often sings and reads poetry when it's open mic.

"Cool...sorry gotta go!Bye Kelli!" Kari said walking a to a guy sitting at the bar.
"What would you like?"Kari said smiling.
"Just a daiquiri(sp?)..."he said not even looking at Kari.
"Okay..."Kari said quickly making the drink and gave it to him.
"Thanks.."he said sipping it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me it's not too late to join!!!

Name: Jen Odele
Pic or Appearance:
normal_hp_001.jpg

Bio: Jen works at the club, bar tending. She loves it, because it's a fun job. On her breaks, she can be found dancing and sitting at the bar itself, enjoying a drink.

Lane took a seat at the bar, "Could I get a virgin margarita on the rocks?" Lane winked, "And please don't forget about the virgin part... acohol does scary things to me." She told the bartender, (insert their name here).

ooc: I didn't know which one of you I was talking to, 'cause there's so many of you... LOL. ;)

ooc. Yay!! Thanksies!:D

ic. Evelyn was walking to work at a quick pace. She was late, as usual. If she had gotten up earlier and done all the chores she wouldnt have been yelled at by her Aunt May.

She was running now and was almost at the door's. Once she was inside, Evelyn went to the back to get her apron and started serving drinks on a tray. She was scolded by the owner, but ignored it continued her work.

Back