The Descent

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's out on DVD here already, from what I can remember. :) My Dad wanted to go and see it but somehow the idea got lost... I swear I didn't have anything to do with that with my attachment to some other things. :rolleyes:

It does look like a good movie to me. But I don't like horror-style movies that much so I won't go see it out of my own free will.

titanicfan said:
Nope would be really scary.
I am considering seeing it, but only if time permits. I mean I do scary movies it's just this was made by the same people as in Saw and Hostel, and those movies weren't as scary as they were down right gross! And violence never bothers me but Saw can kind of shake you up a bit... This movie came out in Britain last year right? Well it seems a lot like "The Cave" which was good, but hopefully this isn't the total same thing!

Yeah, Saw is kind of creepy. i actualy haven't seen the second one yet, but yeah.. scary..

I only like scary movies when I'm with someone.. and if I'm watching it at night I have to watch something happy and un-scary like to be able to sleep, lol.

Princess_Iliana said:
Yeah, Saw is kind of creepy. i actualy haven't seen the second one yet, but yeah.. scary..

I only like scary movies when I'm with someone.. and if I'm watching it at night I have to watch something happy and un-scary like to be able to sleep, lol.
I enjoy scary movie that have different endings that suprise you a little bit like The Village and The Skeleton Key, etc. I am concerned though that this movie will be too much like "The Cave", but I think it is more about scary evil people, rather than romanian men transformed into large monsters (yup that's what they were in The Cave)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back