The Door Within Trilogy

LOVED them!!!!
There were really good,and I loved the glimpses(the whole idea of it).The ending was pretty sad though.:(

VTW,I also love his other book Isle of Swords.:D

Last edited:
That one is a good one too... :) the relationship between Aidan and oh junk what's the girls name!!! anyway their relationships is interesting, and cute...GWENNE is here name!

Last edited:
I have read the door within and The rise of the wyrm lord. I loved them and can't wait until Wednesday when I can get The final storm from the library. The girl the second book's name is Antoinette Reed. I am curious to see what happens to her and Aidan in the last book. Oh why does Wednesday have to be three days away? I can always practice my swordsmanship and targeting until then. It shoudn't be hard to wait that long, After All... NEVER ALONE! I think these books would make awesome movies! Anybody with me?

Rememeber, servants of alleble, YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

AAH I totally agree! And I wish I could practice swordsmanship (wish I could do it) and targeting...and The Final Storm is awesome...but ends kinda sad. NEVER ALONE

I really would just practice in my back field. I read the final storm and agree that it does end kinda sad. When I read the chapter where Falon gave herself to defeat the Wyrm Lord, I didn't really understand why she had to die. Then I remembered that the mortiwraiths blood is poisonous. It almost made me cry. I just can't even imagine how it would feel if this was real and I was Aidan! I read part of the end to my sister, and when we got to the part where the three were waiting in the cell... I almost cried. It was just an awesome powerful scene in the book. I loved them, though. I am going to go back through them and try to pick out all of the history and stories of Alleble lore that I can and write them down, so that I can read them over and over again. So I bid all of you to read this series. It is absolutely amazing.

NEVER ALONE!

I absolutely agree about the bow (more narnian too). And if you like audio books, I have great news! The Door Within Trilogy is being made into audio books. The first one is going to be released in October. You can preorder it on amazon. I want to hear all three of them.

NEVER ALONE!

I LOVE the Door Within trilogy!!!! I own all three of the books. :D:D:D My favorite one is The Final Storm. Antoinette is my favorite character. :) I love all the sword fighting!!!! The books are so imaginative and, in many aspects, original.

Have any of you guys read "The Berinfell Prophecies series, which Wayne Thomas Batson co-authored with Christopher Hopper? What about the first book in his brand new series, "The Sword in the Stars"?

I LOVE the Berinfell Prophecies. It has two books so far: The Curse of the Spider King and Venom and Song. I haven't read The Sword and the Stars yet. My mom pre-ordered it for my birthday, but there was some confusion with the publisher; they pushed back the release date... but I should get it soon!

I haven't read any of his other books yet...I should though, I've been meaning to. I love Antoinette too! And all the sword fights as well---I prefer to be an archer. I love Merewen as well.

Back