The Magician Nephew fan movie

James N.

Hey,

I've been thinking of creating an animated fan movie of "The Magicians Nephew". I'm working on writing the script and I'm gonna keep it pretty loyal to the book.

And for those of you who doubt that I can finish just click on the link in my siggy, go to Movies and watch 'Death From Above' ;)

So, any thoughts? Ideas?

I don't intend to sell this or anything, it's purely for my own (and others) enjoyment.

I'll post charcater designs an animation tests asap!

Cast:

Aslan: EveningStar

Polly: (Open)

Diggory: (open)

Uncle Andrew: (Open)

Jadis (aka The Witch): (Open)

Diggory's Aunt: (open)

Diggory's Mother: (open)

Strawberry: (open)

Frank: (open)

More openings will come as I write more of the script!

PM me your auditions!

Last edited:
James N. said:
Hey,

I've been thinking of creating an animated fan movie of "The Magicians Nephew". I'm working on writing the script and I'm gonna keep it pretty loyal to the book.

And for those of you who doubt that I can finish just click on the link in my siggy, go to Movies and watch 'Death From Above' ;)

So, any thoughts? Ideas?

I don't intend to sell this or anything, it's purely for my own (and others) enjoyment.

I'll post charcater designs an animation tests asap!

James :cool:

Wow! That`s a cool idea.

Thanks!
Maybe I'll post what i have of the script soon. If this works out I wanna make the other books into movies too. They are fairly short and can easily be adapted.

Ok, EveningStar just sent me a test and will be doing the voice of Aslan in this movie. Any other voice auditions are welcome.

I would like to be Digory if you could send me something to say for an audition that would be great. If you don't I will just make something up or read from a book and I will post it tomorrow.

Back