The Outsiders Fan Party

Red Roses

Hey, The Outsiders Fans! Have you ever wanted to be Ponyboy? Johnny? Other?
Well, NarniaFan95 and I are hosting this The Outsiders party from January 4th through 14th where you can dress as your favorite characters, talk to other fans of the book/movie, and have fun! If you have any questions, just pm me or NarniaFan95. If you haven't yet joined it, in the Wood Between Worlds section there is a The Outsiders fan club that you can join!

Heya I'm here! Lol, I'm really dressed as Ponyboy...XD, I'm such a nut.

*strides in as Ponyboy* *sigh* As I walked out....into the bright sunlight...from the darkness of the movie house..I only had two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home..... (Famous first words...:rolleyes:)

Let's get this party started riiight!
So...uh...getting into the part as 2bit...where's the booze? lmao XD

Dang guys, y'all can't leave me hangin! I greased my hair into a pomp a everything, just for you! lmao Bring on the Elvis music and the switchblade fights!

Let's get this party started riiight!
So...uh...getting into the part as 2bit...where's the booze? lmao XD

Dang guys, y'all can't leave me hangin! I greased my hair into a pomp a everything, just for you! lmao Bring on the Elvis music and the switchblade fights!

You have fun with that. I'm gonna be all non-fifties and bring some of that awesome My Chemical Romance music around...Though I doubt Ponyboy thinks Gerard Way is hot...XD

Back